- YES Bank stock is removed from NSE's benchmark indices NIFTY.
- Huge equity dilution through issue of equity shares at Rs. 10.
- Huge provisions and losses in Q3 FY2019-20.
- Fraud detected by old promoter.
- Further provisions unknown at this juncture.
- Fully diluted market capitalization is at Rs. 73,600 crores including the 1000 crore shares to be issued at Rs. 58.60 per share.
- Current Market capitalization is at Rs. 15,069 crores at Rs. 58.60 per share.
The reasons are:
- 75% of existing equity shares and the new shares issued are locked-in for 3 years.
- Technical reasons.
- Open Interest is nearly 10 crore shares in SLBM (Stock Lending and Borrowing Mechanism)
- Huge short positions in F&O
- BSE & NSE removes stock from F&O and no new F&O contracts from May 29, 2020