Raghuvesh Holdings Private Limited (PAC - Person Acting in Concert with promoter) has purchased 715,250 equity shares of LT Foods Limited through open market purchase on March 13, 2020.
Prior to this purchase, the PAC's stake in the company was 176,425,022 shares (55.15%) plus 4,430,000 pledged shares (1.39%) which totals to 180,855,022 equity shares (56.54%). This has increased to 177,140,272 shares (55.38%) plus 4,430,00 pledged shares (1.39%) which totals to 181,570,272 shares (56.77%).
Shares of LT FOODS LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.17 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 16.25. The total number of shares traded during the day was 200816 in over 946 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 17.6 and intraday low of 13. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 3100001.