Shoppers Stop Ltd., India's leading fashion and beauty destination, inaugurated its first store in Varanasi at the IP Sigra Mall today. The brand marks its entry into the city with a three-floor store with the latest and trendiest fashion options and a well-equipped beauty hall. The store promises to create an experiential shopping destination for customers. The retail leader has increased its footprint even further by adding the 90th store across 43 cities in the country. Mr. Rajiv Suri, Customer Care Associate, MD & CEO Shoppers Stop Limited and Mall owner Mr. Manish Talwar inaugurated the store.
What to expect at Shoppers Stop, IP Sigra Mall:
- Spread across approx. 20,000 sq. ft., the 3 floor store houses products from various categories like beauty, watches, fragrances, sunglasses, non-apparel and apparel options for everyone
- As the leaders in the beauty retail business, Shoppers Stop has brought together more than 200 brands including beauty brands like MAC, Clinique, KIKO Milano, Bvlgari, Armani among others. Expect great services, makeovers and masterclasses in a well-equipped beauty hall with professionally trained experts to help you select, get ready and shop
- You can also contribute towards rehabilitating the life of an acid attack survivor at the store on buying any beauty product. Shoppers Stop contributes towards this cause on every beauty product bill generated
- The store also has the latest in fashion with top brands like AND, Back To Earth, Call It Spring and Label by Ritu Kumar amongst others. One can get assistance from Personal Shoppers to find you just the right brand
- Shoppers Stop also houses exclusive brands like Jones New York, Glam Lifestyle by Disha Patani
- The store also has OMNI channel capabilities: Click and Collect from the Shoppers Stop website and app and it will be reserved in store
- Scan and Shop in store to find the styles you like, Endless Aisles to access the inventory from the entire chain of 90 stores across the country
- The store is designed by Schwitzke & Partners, Dusseldorf and is truly international and brings back the joy of shopping through inspiring displays, spacious trial rooms, and classy and modern interiors
Commenting on the launch of the new store, Mr. Rajiv Suri, Customer Care Associate, MD & CEO Shoppers Stop Limited said, "As we come to the end of this financial year, we are excited to keep adding stores to our wide network with our first store in the city of Varanasi. We have multiple stores across the State of Uttar Pradesh however, this is the first time we are foraying into the Varanasi market. We have received an exceptional response from our UP-based customers. This expansion is in line with our strategy to enter Tier 2&3 markets. Shoppers stop will be instrumental in bringing new and exclusive brands to Varanasi. The new store will cater to their evolving needs and provide a delightful shopping experience every time."