IndiaMART has achieved 10 crore registered users on the platform. IndiaMART, India's leading B2B marketplace with over 60 per cent market share has seen a tenfold increase in the user base in the last six years.
Expressing his delight on the occasion, Mr Dinesh Gulati, COO, IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd., said that, "We have aimed at making IndiaMART a one-stop-shop for all the business needs and have strived for curating a platform that is simple and convenient for millions of MSMEs in India. IndiaMART has always been committed to make doing business easy. This has helped us in delivering an everlasting customer experience and service that has increased our userbase tenfold in just 6 years, that is from 1 cr in 2014 to 10 cr in 2020."
Presently, 36% of the traffic on IndiaMART comes from the metro cities and the remaining 64% from tier 1, tier 2 and smaller towns. IndiaMART, with the aim of enabling even the smallest of businesses through a digital platform, has evolved itself into an end-to-end holistic solution with features like lead management system, cloud telephony, and payment facilitation system named Pay With IndiaMART. These simplified solutions have helped in making doing business easy for millions of businesses on the platform. Coupled with these IndiaMART launched voice search and vernacular features which have increased the ease-of-use quotient of the platform and has encouraged the people hailing from the remotest geographies of the country to leverage the digital medium in order to scale their business.
Mr Gulati further added, "We have tried to show the masses the digital way of doing business. Sellers nowadays are increasingly realising the importance of an easy-to-use digital platform that can help them to generate high intent leads, increase their visibility and reach even in the remotest parts of the country, and buyers are able to conveniently access over 6 cr products from these sellers. Going forward, we would keep investing in our platform with the use of voice, vernacular, AI and ML that will further ease out doing business in India."