Zensar, a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with organizations across industries on their digital transformation journey, announced the launch of Digital Foundation Services (DFS). In the era of "Enterprise 4.0", businesses aspire to differentiate on customer experience, foster collaboration, scale instantly to pursue new opportunities and protect brand trust. However, the pace of advancements in technology makes it a challenge for teams to meet business aspirations. Zensar`s launch of DFS addresses this problem and empowers enterprises to innovate & thrive in enterprise 4.0 era. DFS solutions are thoughtfully curated to accelerate transformation by managing and supporting digital outcomes.
Digital success starts with a sound foundation built with digitally native DFS solutions focussed on digital experience, digital workplace, digital infrastructure, digital operations and digital skills. The global team of expert's partner some of the leading brands across the aviation, healthcare and other sectors.
Sandeep Kishore, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Zensar said, "Enterprises of tomorrow which subscribe to the Enterprise 4.0 paradigm, are looking at partners like us who can give them a sound and robust digital foundation to bring about business growth and influence competitive advantage. Our strategic 'Living AI' approach drives our Digital Foundation Services framework to help our customers navigate the disruptive changes of today and tomorrow."
According to Jan Erik Aase, Director and Head of ISG Provider Lens™ research, "We have seen digital technologies disrupting multiple business processes. This can cause huge disruption with rapid changes in customer expectations and competition. Businesses need robust digital frameworks to ensure that they benefit from newer technologies as well as maintain agility across operations. Technology companies like Zensar are realizing this immediate need to build frameworks that can address these gaps, empowering enterprises to stay ahead of the dynamic market trends."
Commenting on this announcement, Harjott Atrii, Executive Vice-President and Global Head, Digital Foundation Services said, "In the Enterprise 4.0 era, the only way businesses can differentiate themselves is by re-imaging their value chain integrated with digital technologies like Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud. Our Digital Foundation Services offers customers unparalleled advantage of proven expertise of positively influencing revenue and drive operational efficiencies through value-centric solutions."
Zensar' s Digital Foundation Services framework in more detail as follows:
- Zensar' s Digital Experience management services offers full visibility into every customer's journey across all digital touchpoints such as mobile or web and monitor the full stack to ensure every click, swap or tap is considered. The edge to core insights empowers enterprise to measure and improve experiences, faster
- Digital Workplace Services helps boost employee's productivity with persona based connected and Intelligent Workplace solutions infused with AI, self-healing and BYOD to power-up productivity and collaboration within the enterprise
- Digital Infrastructure helps creating a response with speed, agility and scale with proven cloud advisory & migration services across core, edge, network & security for building resilient & scalable software defined Infrastructure
- Digital Operations helps break silos and improve efficiency proactively with Human Intelligence & Machine's Intellect by infusing cognitive automation into operations. Evolve cybersecurity as per new regulations with 24x7 global operation centers
- Digital Skills helps in future-proofing workforce with specialized and cross-skilled geo-local workforce supported by domain experts across the value chain
Customers can look forward to some of the following advantages:
- Improve your bottom line with superior user experience & full stack insights.
- Drive Efficiencies & Reduce Capex with automated, reliable and proactive operations.
- Improved agility to meet changes in business environment
- Influence profits, Reputation and Market share
- Transform workforce with digital skills development and modern workplace solutions.
Shares of ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.142 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 143.05. The total number of shares traded during the day was 3267 in over 400 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 144.95 and intraday low of 138.05. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 456401.