Adani Transmission Ltd. ("ATL"), part of the Adani Group, today reported its results for Q3 FY20 and 9M FY20.
Financial Performance for Q3 FY20:
- Consolidated Operational EBITDA of Rs. 1,114 crores, up 37% yoy
- Consolidated PAT of Rs. 204 crores, up 32% yoy
- Transmission Business: Operational EBITDA of Rs. 627 crores, up 21%. Strong EBITDA Margin of 92.3%
- Distribution Business: Operational EBITDA of Rs. 487 crores, up 65%
Financial Performance for 9M FY20:
- Consolidated Operational EBITDA of Rs. 3,395 crores, up 71% yoy
- Consolidated PAT of Rs. 648 crores, up 57% yoy
- Transmission Business: Operational EBITDA of Rs. 1,864 crores, up 22%. Strong EBITDA Margin of 92.2%
- Distribution Business: Operational EBITDA of Rs. 1,530 crores. (AEML was acquired on 29th August, 2018 and included in the company financials from 1st Sept. 2018)
Speaking on the performance of the company, Mr. Gautam Adani, Chairman, Adani Group, said, "There is abundant potential and significant growth in India's transmission sector in the coming years. With the government core focus towards the objective of 24x7 Power for all, Adani Transmission Limited with its widespread network and continuous growth looks forward to expand its business at large. We are increasingly working towards building strong relations between India and other countries via acquisitions and partnerships to ensure improvisation in reliability of power supply and consumer satisfaction in our services. Adani Transmission is striving towards nation building and fueling sustainability and we will continue to explore opportunities for growth by leveraging our strong transmission network."
Mr. Anil Sardana, MD & CEO, Adani Transmission Ltd, said, "Adani Transmission delivered robust financial performance in Q3, with operational EBITDA of Rs. 1,114 crores, up 37%, and consolidated PAT of Rs. 204 crores, up 32% yoy. This was strongly driven by superlative operational performance. With a growing economy, the demand for power has also increased rapidly over the years and with these growth, coupled with Make in India and Smart Cities will further drive power industry at large. Toward this effort, ATL's focus in FY20 has been in strengthening long-partnerships, expanding our grid network and enhancing customer centricity by supplying power to deficit parts of the country. Our recent acquisitions will make us the country's largest private sector transmission company in India. Through leveraging technology, innovation and commitment to transmitting bulk green power, we always make efforts to deliver and fuel country's power demands."
Shares of Adani Transmission Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.339.2 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 334.6. The total number of shares traded during the day was 46857 in over 2345 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 346.95 and intraday low of 330.95. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 15926441.