Advani Hotels and Resorts (India) Ltd, which owns and operates the 201-key, 5-Star Deluxe Caravela Beach Resort Goa on a 23-acre estate, situated at Varca Beach in South Goa has declared 2nd Interim Dividend of 55% at the Board Meeting held on February 11, 2020.
The Board of Directors had approved the unaudited financial results for the quarter and nine months period ended December 31, 2019 at the their meeting held on February 3, 2020. The Profit Before Tax for the nine months ended December 31, 2019 grew to INR 776.9 Lakhs, as compared to INR 415.1 Lakhs, which represents an 87.2% increase over the same period last year.
Considering this improved performance, the Board of Directors has approved Second interim Dividend @ 55% i.e., Rs 1.10 per Equity Share of Rs 2/- each for the current financial year 2019 - 2020 at their meeting held on February 11, 2020. After taking into account the First interim dividend @ 40% i.e., Rs. 0.80 per equity share already paid in the month of September 2019, the total dividend for the financial year 2019 - 2020 till date stands at 95% i.e., Rs. 1.90/- per equity share of face value of Rs. 2/- each. The same will be paid within 30 days from today.
Shares of ADVANI HOTELS & RESORTS (INDIA) LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.59 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 57.1. The total number of shares traded during the day was 3400 in over 205 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 60.05 and intraday low of 58.1. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 199675.