Eldeco Housing and Industries Limited (EHIL) (BSE: 523329), a leading Lucknow based real estate player has announced its results for the third quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2019.
Consolidated Results - Q3FY20 vs Q3FY19
- Revenue increased by 31.94% to Rs 26.36 crore.
- EBIDTA increased by 12.61% to Rs 11.48 crore.
- EBIDTA Margin declined from 51.03% to 43.56%.
- PBT increased by 17.81% to Rs 11.29 crore while PBT margin declined from 47.95% to 42.82%.
- PAT increased by 15.90% to Rs 9.06 crore while PAT margin declined from 39.15% to 34.39%.
Consolidated Results - JMFY20 vs SMFY19
- Revenue decreased by 16.90% to Rs 93.35 crore.
- EBIDTA increased by 11.71% to Rs 36.64 crore.
- EBIDTA margin improved from 29.20% to 39.25%.
- PBT increased by 15.34% to Rs 35.94 crore and PBT margin improved from 27.74% to 38.51%.
- PAT increased by 19.10% to Rs 27.00 crore and PAT margin improved from 20.18% to 28.92%.
Commenting on the results, Mr. Pankaj Bajaj (Chairman cum Managing Director) said, "We are happy to announce another solid quarter of performance. The industry continues to be in turmoil due to macro-economic slowdown and industry specific liquidity crunch. The number of players in each market is shrinking rapidly leading to disproportionate advantage to the market leaders. We expect this trend to continue for the next 12-18 months. Beneath all this, there is a huge unmet demand for housing driven by urbanisation, nuclearisation of families and income growth."
Shares of ELDECO HOUSING & INDUSTRIES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.1471 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1442. The total number of shares traded during the day was 131 in over 12 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1473.95 and intraday low of 1422. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 191813.