IndusInd Bank announced the launch of 'PIONEER' Banking, its wealth management platform, which caters to the high net worth segment of customers. Based on state-of-the-art research based capabilities of the Bank, this new service merges bespoke wealth management solutions with a wide array of personal & commercial banking products, curated to suit the requirements of the discerning few.
Speaking.about the launch, Mr. Romesh Sobti, Managing Director & CEO, IndusInd Bank said, "The Bank has served client needs for wealth management as a key priority over the years. The introduction of the 'PIONEER' wealth management platform is a step further in that direction. Through this offering, we are bringing together superior privileges and lifestyle benefits, along with a wide array of curated banking products that suit the requirements of our valued customers. Built on the principles of trust, transparency, simplicity & service, the PIONEER programme has been crafted for the pioneers of today, and aims to restore the lost art of Wealth Management."
Mr. Sumant Kathpalia, Head - Consumer Banking, IndusInd Bank said, "At IndusInd Bank, our aim has always been to offer convenience while delivering a superior banking experience to all our customers. The launch of the PIONEER wealth management platform is a true testament of this effort. Flanked by the best-in-class rewards coupled with a sharp focus on convenience, we strongly believe, that this new proposition will cater to the distinct and advanced wealth needs of our HNI client segment. With its wide geographical presence across the country, IndusInd Bank is well poised to take the PIONEER platform that extra mile, which will add significant value to our customer's banking journey."
Mr. Samir Dewan, Head - Affluent Banking and Client Experience, IndusInd Bank said, "At IndusInd Bank, it is our constant endeavour to introduce new experiences for our valued customers. It starts from getting the team to re-imagine banking as well as how customers can manage their finances in the most convenient and seamless manner. Given their work and lifestyle, choices are not confined to a single market or region, customers often seek wealth solutions that match their requirements. The launch of IndusInd Bank's PIONEER Banking platform aims to address this very requirement, while also offering innovative services that provide customers with greater control on their wealth related decisions."
IndusInd Bank's PIONEER customers are entitled to the following benefits and privileges :
- No Charges on Non-Maintenance of Minimum Balance - With no charges on nonmaintenance of minimum balance, customers can enjoy the benefits of their PIONEER accounts without any worries.
- Benefits that Extend to all family and business Accounts - Customers can link up to 10 family members & Business Accounts and extend the same benefits to all of them.
- Complimentary access to PIONEER 'Lobbies' - Customers will get a complimentary access to our exclusive PIONEER 'Lobbies' that have been explicitly designed to enable them conduct personal as well as bank related meetings - all amid an ambience of quiet comfort.
- Free Doorstep Banking - Customers can reap the benefits of our doorstep banking service (up to Rs. 4 Lakh per day) at no additional cost. It can be availed, seamlessly, through the Bank's Mobile Banking App.
- No Transaction Charges - Customers can also undertake transactions through the NEFT/RTGS platforms, free of cost. Furthermore, the Bank also ensures that there is no additional charge levied on requests pertaining to cheque books, demand drafts, passbooks, statements, alerts, or TDS certificates.
- Complimentary PIONEER World Debit Card - Customers are entitled to a complimentary contactless debit card that offers best-in-class privileges including zero mark-up on crosscurrency conversion rates, enhanced spend and withdrawal limits at ATMs within India and abroad, among many others.
- Holistic Wealth Management Services - Customers Can avail services of dedicated wealth managers as well as a team of investment specialists who will cater to their financial requirements.
- Lifestyle benefits - Customers are entitled to a host of lifestyle benefits that include a complimehtary membership to EazyDiner Prime, Taj Epicure (select clients), BookMyShow vouchers, invites to curated events and workshops, discounts at Marquee restaurants, premiere hotels, travel packages, pharmacies, spas, salons and more.
Shares of INDUSIND BANK LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.1332.15 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1327.6. The total number of shares traded during the day was 144558 in over 6250 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1340 and intraday low of 1320.35. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 192306760.