Jindal Steel and Power Limited has achieved quarterly production milestones in Q3 of Financial Year 2019-20 across India & Oman.
JSPL has witnessed the highest ever quarterly production of 1.61 million tonnes of steel in Q3 FY19-20. Raigarh & Angul operations have contributed 8,17,344 & 7,92,822 metric tonnes to this achievement.
Other Key milestones of JSPL (Standalone) are:
- Rebar Mill, Angul has achieved the highest ever quarterly production of 2,58,026 metric ton rebar. (FY19-20)
- Rail Mill, Raigarh has achieved the highest ever quarterly production of 1,65,473 metric ton rails & structure (FY19-20).
- Plate Mill, Raigarh has recorded the highest ever quarterly production of 2,43,237 Metric Ton Plates & Coils (FY19-20).
- Beam & Structure Mill, Raigarh has achieved the highest ever Quarterly production of 1,14,036 metric ton (FY19-20).
Key milestones achieved by JSIS, Oman are:
- Rolling Mill has recorded the highest production of 5,282 metric ton in a day on 28th Dec 2019.
- Steel Melting Shop has recorded the highest ever 2 MTPA steel Production Run-rate in Q3 of FY19-20.
- Direct Reduced Iron Unit has recorded the highest ever production of 1.75 million tonnes in the Calendar Year of 2019.
"JSPL has delivered a solid performance in Q3 of FY19-20. Despite adverse market conditions, JSPL has achieved these results due to the determination of our able leadership & talented work-force across all locations", said VR Sharma, MD, JSPL.
Shares of JINDAL STEEL & POWER LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.166.85 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 171.6. The total number of shares traded during the day was 808472 in over 4819 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 170.85 and intraday low of 165.55. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 135608897.