KEC International Ltd., a global infrastructure EPC major, an RPG Group Company, has secured new orders of Rs. 1,025 crore across its various businesses:
Transmission & Distribution: The business has secured orders of Rs. 750 crore for T&D projects in India:
- 765 kV GIS Substation order from a Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) entity under Tariff Based Competitive Bidding (TBCB) route in Western India
- 400 kV Transmission Line and 400 kV GIS Substation orders from Tamil Nadu Transmission Corporation limited (TANTRANSCO) in Southern India
- 400 kV Transmission Line order from a private player in Eastern India
Railways: The business has secured orders of Rs. 125 crore in India:
- Signalling and Telecommunication works from Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) in Eastern India
- Overhead Electrification and associated civil works from Central Organisation for Railway Electrification (CORE) in Northern India
Cables: The business has secured orders of Rs. 150 crore for various types of cables/ cabling projects.
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd. commented, "We are pleased with the new order wins, especially in our core T&D business. Our order book in India continues to grow, despite the general headwinds in the country. These orders along with the orders announced earlier during the year, reaffirms our confidence in achieving the targeted growth."
Shares of KEC INTERNATIONAL LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.270.45 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 269.5. The total number of shares traded during the day was 13167 in over 754 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 271.5 and intraday low of 265.8. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 3534861.