For the fourth quarter of Financial Year 2019, Siemens Limited registered a Revenue of Rs. 4,018 crore, a 5.7% increase over the corresponding quarter of the previous year. Profit after Tax increased by 18.4% to Rs. 331 crore, compared to Rs. 279 crore for the corresponding quarter of the previous year. New Orders for the fourth quarter stood at Rs. 3,189 crore.
For the Financial Year 2019, Siemens Limited reported:
- New Orders for the Financial Year 2019 were Rs. 13,238 crore. The order backlog as of September 30, 2019 stood at Rs. 11,879 crore or a reach of approximately one year.
- Steady performance across most businesses; growth in Order Income by 7% in Gas & Power, 7% in Smart Infrastructure and 11% in Digital Industries.
- 8.4% increase in Revenue at Rs. 13,323 crore compared to Rs. 12,293 crore in the previous Financial Year.
- An increase of 18% in Profit before Tax at Rs. 1,642 crore compared to Rs. 1,391 crore in the previous year.
- An increase of 21.6% in the Company's Profit after Tax at Rs. 1,087 crore compared to Rs. 894 crore in the previous year.
Sunil Mathur, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Siemens Limited, said, "The overall performance was very satisfactory despite a challenging market environment. Based on our visibility, we see muted Capex spending in the next couple of quarters by both public and private sectors. Our digitalization initiatives however continue to gain traction across all market verticals and we are experiencing increased interest by our customers in our integrated digital solutions."
Shares of SIEMENS LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.1576.9 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1553.2. The total number of shares traded during the day was 90241 in over 3084 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1590.65 and intraday low of 1546.5. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 141436178.