Ashoka Buildcon Limited (BSE: 533271 / NSE: ASHOKA), an integrated EPC and BOT player, reported its financial results for the quarter ended 30th September 2019.
HALF-YEARLY STANDALONE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Income of Rs. 1,773 crores in H1 FY20 against Rs. 1,500 crores in H1 FY19 recorded a growth of 18.1%; EBITDA of Rs. 306 crores with an EBITDA margin of 17.3% in H1FY20
- Total Consolidated Debt is Rs. 5,880 crores. The Debt on Standalone basis is Rs. 458 crores, which comprises of Rs. 227 crores of Equipment Loans, Rs. 81 crores of Working Capital Loans and Rs. 150 crores of NCDs
QUARTERLY STANDALONE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Income of Rs. 862 crores in Q2 FY20 against Rs. 780 crores in Q2 FY19 recorded a growth of 10.4%
- EBITDA of Rs. 162 crores with an EBITDA margin of 18.8% in Q2 FY20
- BOT division recorded a Toll Collection of Rs. 236 crores in Q2 FY20
ORDER BOOK & OTHER KEY DEVELOPMENTS:
Total order book of the Company as on 30th September 2019 stands at Rs 7,486 crores (excluding orders worth Rs. 2,262 crores which includes LOA received from HAM Tumkur-ShivamogaIV, L-1 for Bundelkhand Expressway and order received from SRIT, smart city). Of the total Order Book, contribution from Roads BOT and Roads EPC is 51.0% and 24.2%, respectively, Power T&D is 9.6% and Railways is 14.3%.
LOWEST BIDDER IN ROAD EPC CONTRACT IN UP:
During the quarter, Company has emerged as an L-1 for project worth Rs. 1,080 crores on EPC basis from 'Uttar Pradesh Expressways Industrial Development Authority (UPEIDA)'. Project entails development of Bundelkhand Expressway Project ("Package-Ill") from Kaohari (Dist. Mahoba) to Baroli Kharka (Dist. Hamirpur) (Km 100+000 to Km 149+000) in the State of Uttar Pradesh.
ENTRY INTO 'SMART CITY':
Company has entered into new segment 'Smart Cities' and received the first order worth Rs. 314 crores from 'SRIT India Private Limited', for Kerala State Information Technology. Projects includes Conducting Survey, Supply of Poles & Installation, laying of the overhead and underground Optic Fiber Cable on existing Electricity Poles. Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Non-IT items, with the completion period of 24 months from the date of commencement of work.
APPOINTMENT DATE FOR HAM PROJECTS:
The Company has received 15th October 2019 as an Appointment date for Mallasandra Karadi Road & Karadi Banwara Road HAM project, with this the Company have received the Appointment Date for all five HAM projects awarded in 2018.
Shares of ASHOKA BUILDCON LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.94.05 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 95.1. The total number of shares traded during the day was 27422 in over 1615 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 96.65 and intraday low of 93.5. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 2607179.