Datamatics Global Services Ltd. (DGSL), a global IT & BPM company, today announced the financial results for the second quarter and half year ended September 30, 2019.
Consolidated Financial Highlights - Q2FY20
- Revenue at INR 2,967.2 million; up 6.0% y-o-y and up 2.3% q-o-q
- Adjusted EBITDA at INR 336.7 million; up 7.5% y-o-y and down 5.0% q-o-q
- Adjusted EBITDA margin was at 11.3%; up 15 bps y-o-y and down 87 bps q-o-q
- EBITDA (excl. lease accounting & CSR provisioning cost) at INR 304.4 million
- EBITDA margin (excl. lease accounting & CSR provisioning cost) was at 10.3%
- PBT at INR 294.6 million; down 9.8% y-o-y and up 7.6% q-o-q
- PAT at INR 199.4 million; down 2.1% y-o-y and up 3.7% q-o-q
- EPS at INR 3.38; down 1.4% y-o-y and up 3.7% q-o-q
Consolidated Financial Highlights - H1FY20
- Revenue at INR 5,869.0 million; up 8.5% in rupee terms and 8.3% in constant currency y-o-y
- Adjusted EBITDA at INR 691.0 million; up 9.6% y-o-y
- Adjusted EBITDA margin was at 11.8%; up 12 bps y-o-y
- EBITDA (excl. lease accounting & CSR provisioning cost) at INR 637.0 million; up 1.1% y-o-y
- EBITDA margin (excl. lease accounting & CSR provisioning) was at 10.9%; down 81 bps
- PBT at INR 568.3 million; down 5.2% y-o-y
- PAT at INR 391.8 million; up 0.8% y-o-y
- EPS at INR 6.65; up 1.7% y-o-y
Commenting on the results and financial performance, Rahul Kanodia, Vice Chairman and CEO said, "In H1FY20, our top line grew by 8.5% in rupee terms and 8.3% in constant currency terms. Our EBITDA for the half year witnessed a growth of 9.6% on year on year basis. The overall growth was driven by new client additions and good traction for IT services in major industries we operate in."
Shares of DATAMATICS GLOBAL SERVICES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.73.25 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 74.15. The total number of shares traded during the day was 6661 in over 452 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 75.95 and intraday low of 72.3. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 492136.