Metropolis Healthcare Ltd (NSE: METROPOLIS | BSE: 542650) - a leading diagnostic service provider - announced its un-audited consolidated financial results today for the quarter ended September 30, 2019.
Key performance highlights (consolidated): Q2FY20 vs. Q2FY19
- Consolidated revenue growth of 15.6% @ 223 Crore backed by robust volume growth
- Robust operating performance
- Growth in total number of patients: 15.7% | Growth in number of tests performed: 20.1%
- Accounting EBIDTA @ INR 63 Crore, 28.0% on revenue (18.8% growth)
- Reported PAT @ INR 43 crore, 19.3% on revenue (43.7% growth)
Key performance highlights (consolidated): H1FY20 vs. H1FY19
- Consolidated revenue grew by 15.6% to Rs. 427 Crs as compared to 369 Crs in H1FY19 driven by volume growth through organic expansion.
- EBIDTA margins for H1FY20 were 27.58% as compared to 26.30% and EBIDTA for the half year stood at Rs. 118 Crs as compared to 97 Crs in H1FY19, a growth of 21.3%
- B2C sales increased to 44.4% in H1FY20 as compared to 43.6% in H1FY19, a growth of 80bps
- Total patient visit has increased from 4.23 Mn in H1FY19 to 4.92 Mn in H1FY20 registering a growth of 16.3% Y-o-Y
- Number of tests performed has increased to 9.51 Mn in H1FY20 from 7.91 Mn in H1FY19 registering a growth of 20.3% Y-o-Y
"I am happy to present our quarterly and half yearly results. We have been witnessing a consistent and stable growth in number of tests and patient visits. This is evident from the increase in revenue contribution from our retail business which reinforces patient trust and preference for Metropolis. In our endeavor to offer tests that are critical for correct diagnosis, we have added 14 new specialized tests in the area of oncology, genetics and transplant pathology. We are also pleased to welcome aboard Ms. Ishita Medhekar in the role of CHRO and Mr Rakesh Agarwal as CFO. We will continue to be driven in our pursuit to deliver excellence in pathology while delivering value for all our stakeholders", said Ms Ameera Shah - Managing Director.