Dr. Lal PathLabs Limited (referred to as the "Company"; NSE: LALPATHLAB, BSE: 539524), a leading diagnostic and related healthcare service provider announces their financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2019.
Consolidated Performance Highlights: Q2 FY20 vs Q2 FY19
- Operating Revenue increased by 15.1% in Q2 FY 20 to Rs. 365.6 Cr vs Rs 317.5 Cr in the previous year same quarter. Underlying patient volume growth is 12.1% during the quarter
- Normalised EBITDA (after adjustment for stock based compensation, CSR cost & impact of Ind AS 116) for Q2 FY20 grew 15.7 % to Rs. 104.7 Cr from Rs 90.5 Cr in the same quarter last year
- Normalised EBITDA Margin ex Ind AS 116 at 28.6% for Q2 FY20
- PBT is at Rs 102.3 Cr in Q2 FY20 vs Rs 88.1 Cr. in Q2 last year, a growth of 16.1%
- Profit after Tax in Q2 FY20 at Rs. 81.0 Cr as compared to Rs 57.3 Cr in Q2 last year, a growth of 41.4%
- Interim Dividend of 60% i.e. Rs 6 per share has been approved by the Board of Directors of the company
Shares of Dr. Lal PathLabs Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.1451.8 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1495.25. The total number of shares traded during the day was 14449 in over 1959 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1522 and intraday low of 1440. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 21463996.