Fans of men's professional tennis can dive deeper than ever before into the ATP Tour and ATP Challenger Tour following the release of the ATP's new official mobile app.
Developed in partnership with Infosys and available today for IOS and Android devices, 'ATP Tour app' delivers official live scores, stats, news and video and a personalised feed featuring fans' favourite players and tournaments.
Additionally, through customised notifications, fans will be alerted when their players begin or complete a match and immediately when fresh news and video content about their favourite players has been published. The app has been designed with the support of the London-based design arm of Infosys, Brilliant Basics.
Pravin Rao, Chief Operating Officer, Infosys, said "It's the 5th year of our relationship with the ATP, and we are very excited to continue this digital transformation journey with them. This new app is built with best-in class principles of digital and design and has been created with fans front and centre. It ties in with our overall commitment to the sport, combining our passion for tennis and technology to reimagine the sport for players and fans alike."
Chris Kermode, ATP Executive Chairman & President, said: "We're delighted to announce the launch of the new ATP Tour app. The app will enable tennis fans worldwide to follow the Tour and their favourite players more closely than ever before as we continue to leverage technology to increase engagement with the Tour's growing fan base."
Highlights of the new app include:
- Official point-by-point live scoring of all ATP Tour and ATP Challenger Tour tournaments
- A personalised news feed providing immediate access to the latest content on favourite players and tournaments
- Detailed player bio, data and match statistics
- Daily schedules, draws and results from all ATP Tour and Challenger Tour tournaments
- Official ATP Race & Rankings tables
- Latest news, videos and features on the game's most exciting players and tournaments
- Detailed FedEx ATP Head2Head rivalry information
- Full ATP Tour & Challenger Tour calendar
Shares of INFOSYS LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.708.45 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 719.95. The total number of shares traded during the day was 531345 in over 8953 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 724.45 and intraday low of 705.6. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 380562496.