UCO Bank announces Financial Results for the Quarter / Half Year Ended 30th Sept 2019
Highlights of Performance:
- Operating Profit of the Bank for the quarter ended 30.09.2019 has increased to Rs. 1207.04 Crore from Rs. 506,10 Crore for the quarter ended 30.09.2018 registering a growth of 138.50%.
- Net Interest Income of the Bank for the quarter ended 30.09.2019 has increased to Rs. 1266.20 Crore from Rs. 964.58 Crore for the quarter ended 30.09.2018 registering a growth of 31.27%.
- Other Income of the Bank for the quarter ended 30.09.2019 has increased to Rs. 728.87 Crore from Rs. 269.48 Crore for the quarter ended 30.09.2018 registering a growth of 170.47%.
- Net Loss for the quarter ended 30.09.2019 has reduced to Rs. 891.98 Crore from Rs. 1136.44 Crore for the quarter ended 30.09.2018.
- Total Business of the Bank has increased to Rs. 306914.01 Crore as on 30.09.2019 from Rs. 298822.75 Crore as on 30.09.2018 registering a growth of 2.71%.
- Gross Advances of the Bank has increased to Rs. 117329.10 Crore as on 30.09.2019 from Rs. 116596.41 Crore as on 30.09.2018 registering a growth of 0.63%.
- Total Deposits of the Bank has increased to Rs. 189584.91 Crore as on 30.09.2019 from Rs. 182226.35 Crore as on 30.09.2018 registering a growth of 4.04%.
- Savings Deposits of the Bank has increased to Rs. 60411.52 Crore as on 30.09.2019 from Rs. 56342.44 Crore as on 30.09.2018 registering a growth of 7.22%.
- Current Deposits of the bank has increased to Rs. 16464.56 Crore 30.09.2019 from Rs. 11003.14 Crore as on 30.09.2018 registering a growth of 49.64%.
- CASA of the Bank has increased to 40.55% as on 30.09.2019 from 36.96% as on 30.09.2018.
- Gross NPA of the Bank has reduced to Rs. 25665.14 Crore [21.87%) as on 30.09.2019 from Rs. 29581.49 Crore [25.37%) as on 30.09.2018 and from Rs. 29431.60 Crore [24.85%) as on 30.06.2019.
- Net NPA of the Bank has reduced to Rs. 7238.33 Crore [7.32%) as on 30.09.2019 from Rs. 11820.21 Crore [11.97%) as on 30.09.2018 and from Rs. 8781.97 Crore [8.98%) as on 30.06.2019.
- Provision Coverage Ratio of the Bank has increased to 81.19% as on 30.09.2019 from 67.61% as on 30.09.2018 and from 77.12% as on 30.06.2019.
- Capital Adequacy Ratio of the Bank stood at 11.44 % and CET-I Ratio at 8.93% as on 30.09.2019.
- Bank has also taken initiatives for reduction of RWA and reduced its RWA to Rs. 100699 Crore as on 30.09.2019 from Rs. 101830 Crore as on 30.09.2018.
Shares of UCO BANK was last trading in BSE at Rs.14.23 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 13.73. The total number of shares traded during the day was 362853 in over 1043 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 15.32 and intraday low of 14. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 5314255.
Source: Equity Bulls
|Click here to send ur comments or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shaily Engineering Plastics Limited clarifies on media reports regarding GST Search
Welspun Corp Ltd bags contracts for supply of 179 KMT pipes
Maharashtra Seamless secures Prestigious ONGC Orders
NBCC India Ltd receives order from Deparment of Revenue
GST search in Shaily Engineering Plastics Ltd's Rania Unit
Ecoplast Ltd to shut down Guwahati plant of subsidiary
KNR Constructions Ltd receives work order of Rs. 165.67 crores
Urja Global Ltd enters into JV for Electric Car
Banco Products India Ltd approves disinvestment
Bank of India board approves fund raising through issue of upto 125 crore shares
Ind-Ra affirms JK Paper's long-term issuer rating
Security and Intelligence Services India Ltd to acquire 51% in Adis Enterprises Pvt Ltd
ITC Ltd acquires stake in Delectable Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Dynacons recognized as part of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2019
TCS' Advanced Drug Development Suite wins the India Pharma Award 2019
Zensar Partners with Education Africa to support students of Business Management
Fire at Oriental Aromatics Ltd's catalyst plant
Mitsu Chem Plast Ltd Board to consider Bonus Issue
Shri Jairam Sridharan, CFO of AXIS Bank resigns
Carnation Industries Ltd shuts plant for maintenance, repays dues to SBI, PNB
Issue of US$ 500 Million 3.50 Per Cent Notes By REC Limited
Vascon Engineers Ltd receives Rs. 132.69 crores work order from AAI
KEC International wins New Orders of Rs. 1,025 crore
RBI imposes penalty of Rs. 25 lakh on Andhra Bank
JSW Steel Ltd to seek clarifications on NCLAT order
G Bank, Myanmar Selects Infosys Finacle to Power its Growth
Thomas Cook India's Regional Maharashtra Tours witness a surge in demand of 27% from the State
Maruti Suzuki to proactively recall 63,493 Petrol Smart Hybrid variants of Ciaz, Ertiga and XL6 models
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories announces the launch of D.eferasirox Tablets for Oral Suspension, in the U.S. Market
Granules India Ltd clarifies on presence of NDMA in Metformin manufactured by the company
Bajaj Finance participates in QIP of RBL Bank Ltd
Cadila Healthcare Ltd receives EIR for API facility at Dabhasa, Gujarat
RBL Bank successfully closes QIP, raises Rs. 2,025 Crore
CARE revises ratings of Shakti Pumps India Ltd
Aite Group Names Majesco the Top 'Best-inClass' Vendor in the P&C Policy Administration Aite Matrix Report
Liberty Mutual Enhances Commercial Insurance Underwriting through Mastery of Big Data, adding more value to Brokers and Buyers
Shortlisted ideas from the European Tour Innovation Hub with Tata Communications show how latest digital technologies could revolutionise golf
Mercator Ltd board approves sale of PI in oil block
Pennar Industries bags orders worth INR 302 Crore
ICRA assigns credit ratings to NELCAST Ltd
Affle launches Vizury Engage360 to simplify omnichannel marketing
CARE A+ rating of Equitas Small Finance Bank Ltd reaffirmed
Reliance Power Ltd updates on rating action by Ind-RA
Moody's downgrades Yes Bank's ratings, assigns negative outlook
CARE reaffirms rating of NACL Industries Limited
Narayana Hrudayalaya announces discontinuation of Hospital Project in Kenya
Renascent Power acquires 75.01% stake in Prayagraj Power Generation Company Ltd
Sadbhav Tumkur Highway Private Ltd signs termination of concession agreement with NHAI
Nirlon Ltd, J.P. Morgan Sign Real Estate Transaction in Mumbai
Gati launches itself into the next phase of growth with All Cargo Logistics & Kintetsu World Express, Japan
Website Created & Maintained by : Chennai Scripts
West Mambalam, Chennai - 600 033,
Tamil Nadu, India
copyright © 2005 - 2019