Just Dial Limited (BSE: 535648, NSE: JUSTDIAL), India's leading local search engine company, today announced its financial and operating results for its second fiscal quarter ending September 30, 2019. Following are the key highlights:
- Mobile Traffic (Quarterly Unique Visitors) grew 29.2% YoY in 2Q-FY20 to 129.8 million users
- Total Traffic (Quarterly Unique Visitors) grew 22.9% YoY in 2Q-FY20 to 161.3 million users
- 2Q-FY20 Revenue witnessed 9.7% YoY growth, Operating EBITDA grew 17% YoY
- Net Profit stood at Rs. 76.9 Crores, up 58.9% YoY
- Cash & Investments stood at Rs. 1,468.4 Crores as on September 30, 2019
- Total listings stood at 27.6 million; Active paid campaigns stood at 528,915 (addition of ~13.6K campaigns QoQ)
Financial Highlights for Fiscal 2020 Second Quarter (2Q-FY20)
- Operating Revenue: Total Operating Revenue stood at Rs. 242.6 Crores, growing 9.7% YoY.
- Operating EBITDA: Operating EBITDA at Rs. 67.2 Crores witnessed growth of 17% YoY. Adjusted Operating EBITDA Margin, excluding ESOP expenses, stood at 29%, up 40 bps YoY.
- Net Profit (Profit after Taxes) stood at Rs. 76.9 Crores, up 58.9% YoY. Other income stood at Rs. 44.1 Crores for the quarter, aided by MTM gains on investment portfolio due to decline in bond yields versus 31.1 Crores in 1Q-FY20 and Rs. 18.4 Crores in 2Q-FY19.
- Cash and Investments stood at Rs. 1,468.4 Crores as on September 30, 2019 compared to Rs. 1,358.5 Crores as on September 30, 2018 and Rs. 1,397.1 Crores as on June 30, 2019.
Business Highlights for Fiscal 2020 Second Quarter (2Q-FY20)
- Total Traffic (Unique Visitors) for the quarter stood at 161.3 million, up 22.9% YoY and 3.3% QoQ. 80.5% traffic originated on Mobile platforms, 14.5% on Desktop/ PC and 5% on our Voice platform.
- Total Active Listings stood at 27.6 million as on September 30, 2019, an increase of 16% YoY and 4.2% QoQ. 1,116,042 listings were added (net) to the database during the quarter. Out of total listings, 15.2 million listings were geocoded as on September 30, 2019, up 23.2% YoY. Total Images in listings stood at 73.4 million, up 42.8% YoY and up 9.9% QoQ.
- Total Ratings & Reviews stood at 100.8 million at the end of quarter, up 14.5% YoY.
- Active Paid Campaigns at the end of quarter stood at 528,915, up 12.4% YoY and up 2.6% QoQ.
Shares of JUST DIAL LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.633.45 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 606.35. The total number of shares traded during the day was 95681 in over 2034 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 635.9 and intraday low of 605.8. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 59762112.