Sasken Technologies Limited (formerly Sasken Communication Technologies Limited) (BSE: 532663, NSE: SASKEN) has announced its consolidated results as per Ind AS for the quarter and half year ended September 30, 2019.
Rajiv C Mody, Chairman, Managing Director & CEO, Sasken Technologies Limited remarked: As signaled in the previous quarter we are making steady progress in improving the quality of our customer engagements. We continue to make prudent investments to strengthen our existing offerings and build newer ones. We participate in global events to showcase our new solutions built in the form of demonstrable and immerse experiences. We remain hopeful that these initiatives will pay dividends in the coming quarters. We are steadfast in our commitment to diligently manage our costs whilst continuing to focus on scaling our business.
Performance Snapshot for the Half Year: H1 FY 20
- Consolidated Revenues for H1 FY 20 at Rs. 260.36 Crore (Up 5.3 % YoY from H1 FY 19)
- Consolidated EBIT for H1 FY 20 at Rs. 36.56 Crore (Up 18.4 % YoY from H1 FY 19)
- Consolidated PAT for H1 FY 20 at Rs. 45.92 Crores (Up 2.3 % YoY from H1 FY 19 / PAT Margins for the half year at 17.7 %)
Performance Snapshot for the Quarter: Q2 FY 20
- Consolidated Revenues for Q2 FY 20 at Rs. 125.70 Crore (Down 6.6 % sequentially over the previous quarter, Up 11.2 % YoY from Q2 FY 19)
- Consolidated EBIT for Q2 FY 20 at Rs. 14.44 Crore (Down 34.7 % sequentially over the previous quarter, Up 23.1 % YoY from Q2 FY 19)
- Consolidated PAT for Q2FY 20 at Rs. 22.74 Crore (Down 1.9 % sequentially over the previous quarter, Up 34.6 % YoY from Q2 FY 19 / PAT Margins for the quarter at 18.1%)
Key Business metrics for the Quarter: Q2 FY 20
Revenue contribution from
- The Top five customers stood at 41.0 % and
- From Top 10 customers at 59.0 %
- Consolidated EPS was at Rs. 13.34 for the quarter
- Added 4 new customers during the quarter taking the total number of active customers to 91
Shares of Sasken Technologies Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.600.25 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 606.75. The total number of shares traded during the day was 2739 in over 264 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 631.05 and intraday low of 586.1. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 1649781.