Dalmia Bharat Limited announced its unaudited consolidated financial results for the Quarter and half year ended September 30, 2019.
- The capacity addition in East is on track
- Incentive received Rs. 77 Cr during Q2FY20 and Rs. 198 Cr for H1FY20
- Repayment of gross debt of Rs. 218 Cr during Q2FY20 and Rs. 622 Cr in H1FY20
- On Murli Industries matter, while we received a favourable order from NCLT in July 2019, we are still working on getting the reinstatement of incentives and mining leases from respective authorities
- Only cement company globally to be invited to speak at Climate Action Summit at UN General Assembly in September 2019 in New York
The company achieved an EBITDA/T of Rs. 1039/T during Q2FY20. Volume growth achieved was 8% YOY in Q2FY20 and 4% YOY in H1FY20.
The variable cost for the company has improved YOY both on account of raw material and power & fuel. Even on account of freight costs, there has been some moderate savings due to channel & route optimization.
At the industry level, owing to general elections in Q1FY20 and monsoons during a large part of Q2FY20, the volume growth has been soft versus expectations & estimates. Henceforth we expect some strengthening of demand post the festive season.
Basis the continued focus of the Central government on infrastructure development, the outlook for demand growth in India continues to remain positive from H2FY20 onwards.