Emagia, a leader in digital solutions for integrated order-to-cash automation, announced today at the Oracle Open World, the extension of the artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities for accounts receivables automation to Oracle ERP Cloud. Emagia's latest Digital Receivables brings automation, analytics and AI to modernize all aspects of receivables and payments management. Emagia Digital Receivables for Oracle ERP Cloud includes
- Modern receivables automation including credit, billing, payments, collections, cash application and cash flow forecasting.
- Advanced analytics for descriptive, predictive and prescriptive insights on cash flow operations.
- Gia - Digital Finance Assistant with cognitive and intelligent conversational capabilities to help finance staff and customers on receivables and payments.
Oracle Open World, dedicated to helping businesses leverage Cloud fortheir innovation and growth is the industry's most important business and technology conference. The event hosts tens ofthousands of in-person attendees as well as millions online. The conference delivers deep insight into industry trends and breakthroughs driven by technology.
Emagia's Gia is the next generation AI-powered digital finance workforce created for exponential impact on finance operations efficiency. Gia can be used for the following purposes.
- Secure Information: For Finance executives Gia enhances decision-making by providing real-time financial information from ERP and other enterprise systems.
- Skilled Operations: For credit, collections, treasury and billing departments Gia boost efficiency by providing quick information and performing repetitive human-like tasks using job skills specific to financial processes.
- Smart Services: Gia also enhances customer financial experience of interacting and engaging customers in finance conversations
"Modern finance experience for customers in the digital age demands very personalized and highly efficient user experience. The Emagia brings the digital, voice and cognitive capabilities needed forthe financial operations to modernize their billing, receivables and payments operations." Says Veena Gundavelli, Founder and CEO of Emagia Corporation.
For over a decade, Emagia has been continuously defining the possibilities of the future of finance. Emagia has served as the primary technology platform for several credit and collections departments as well as for F&A shared service centers. Several companies across the world achieved significant and sustainable improvements to their digital customer financial service experience, their DSOs, credit risk, cash flow, and profitability with Emagia Solutions.
Shares of TECHNVISION VENTURES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.159.9 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 160. The total number of shares traded during the day was 4 in over 4 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 167.9 and intraday low of 159.9. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 656.