The Board of Directors of SRG Housing Finance Ltd. (SRGHFL) have approved the Un-Audited Financial Results for Quarter ended 30th June, 2019 at their meeting held in Udaipur on 13th September, 2019.
Performance Highlights - Q1 FY 20
- SRG Housing Finance Ltd reported 25% growth in loan book as on June 30, 2019 to Rs. 280.73 crores as against Rs. 224.49 crores in Q1 FY19 with a strong focus on profitability and asset quality.
- Asset quality improved with Net NPA at 0.45% for Q1FY20 as against 0.50% in Q1FY19.
- Total Income was up by 31.55% to Rs. 16.43 crore in Q1FY20 as against Rs. 12.49 crore in Q1FY19.
- Net Interest Income was up by 25.15% to Rs. 8.46 crore in Q1FY20 as against Rs. 6.76 crore in Q1FY19.
- Profit After Tax (PAT) increased to Rs. 4.16 crore in Q1FY20 compared to Rs. 3.32 crore in Q1FY19 with a growth of 25.30% that resulted to an EPS of Rs. 3.20 in Q1FY20 vs Rs. 2.55 in Q1FY19.
Shares of SRG HOUSING FINANCE LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.92 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 91.25. The total number of shares traded during the day was 1048 in over 16 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 92 and intraday low of 88. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 95871.