Solix Technologies, Inc. (www.solix.com), a Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and leading provider of enterprise archiving and big data applications, today announced it has achieved Oracle Validated Integration ofthe Solix Common Data Platform (CDP) 2.5 with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.7.
To achieve Oracle Validated Integration, Oracle partners are required to meet a stringent set of requirements that are based on the needs and priorities of the customers. The Solix Common Data Platform (CDP) helps enterprises organize, manage, and process all of their structured, semi-structured, and unstructured enterprise data. The Solix CDP integration with Oracle E-Business Suite provides enterprise archiving and database archiving capabilities, enabling organizations to archive legacy Oracle E-Business Suite data. Archived data is structured into tiers based on its age, increasing operational efficiencies while retaining transparent end user access to the archived data. The Solix CDP provides pre-buiit archiving templates for over 50 of the most common Oracle E-Business Suite modules.
"Solix CDP provides a powerful suite of data-driven tools for organizations to archive legacy Oracle E-Business Suite data, while still providing access to the data through the Oracle application, "said John Ottman, Executive Chairman at Solix Technologies, Inc.
"Achieving Oracle Validated Integration gives our customers confidence that the integration between the Solix GDP and Oracle E-Business Suite is functionally sound and performs as tested," said David Hicks, vice president, Worldwide ISV Cloud Business Development, Oracle. "For solutions deployed on-premises, in the cloud, or both, Oracle Validated Integration applies a rigorous technical review and test process that helps to reduce deployment risk and improves the user experience of the partner's integrated offering."
The Solix GDP is cloud-ready software.
Key capabilities include:
- Object Workbench: Uniform data collection of structured and unstructured data, ETL and metadata repository.
- Data Governance Workbench: Sensitive data discovery, data masking and encryption, role based access control, retention management, ILM, GDPR, PHI, PCI and FISMA compliance frameworks
- Analyst Workbench: Data preparation, data visualization, search, business intelligence and analytics
- Test Data Management: Create intelligently sized database subsets, not clones, to reduce test data storage requirements by up to 80 percent
- Enterprise archiving and data lake: Real-time data hub architecture for scalable processing with low cost bulk data storage
- CDP API 1.0: Certified API support for Solix App Store solutions
- Object storage support