Shri Veeraiah Pallempati has acquired 6,644 shares amounting to 0.09% of the share capital of the target company M/s. Kakatiya Cement Sugar & Industries Ltd., Hyderabad.
With this acquisition of 0.09%, his total shareholding goes up from 45.04% to 45.13% in the target company.
Shares of KAKATIYA CEMENT SUGAR & INDUSTRIES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.160 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 157.95. The total number of shares traded during the day was 1860 in over 110 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 160 and intraday low of 156.5. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 294843.