Zensar, a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with organizations across industries on their digital transformation journey, announced today that it has collaborated with Aptos, a recognized market leader in retail technology solutions, to support Aptos' development of next-gen cloud applications. With over 1,000 retail brands in 65 countries leveraging Aptos technology, the software vendor will utilise Zensar's expertise in digital solutions and services to accelerate and extend its research and development and professional services capabilities.
Sandeep Kishore, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Zensar said, "Today's retailer wants to be digitalfirst, future-ready. Our collaboration with Aptos is focused on enabling retail transformation, which is being led by what the consumer wants. Zensar is proud to partner with Aptos, one of the largest software vendors focused exclusively on retail, to empower retailers on their innovation journeys."
Commenting on the announcement, Sam Addeo, Aptos' Chief Development Officer said, "In the last few years, Aptos has doubled the number of customers we serve. There is tremendous demand for our world-class, end-to-end retail software and services as retailers transform their businesses for omnichannel. To meet this demand, and to accelerate innovation, we selected Zensar as a strategic business partner. In Zensar, we see a strong fit in their retail domain expertise, and their capability in co-developing digital-first solutions."
According to Malay Verma, Executive Vice-President and Head, BFSI and Retail, US Zensar, "Aptos is at the forefront of bringing about change and speed to the way retail business is evolving. Our work with Aptos is in line with both companies coming together with the shared objective of accelerating digital transformation of retailers."
As the Zensar and Aptos partnership moves forward, Zensar will support Aptos' ability to deliver key benefits which every future centric retailers looks for. Some of the key business benefits retailers can experience are as follows:
- Cloud-centric platform-this provides cost-effectiveness, scalability to meet future needs with next generation cloud architecture/framework
- Omnichannel- today, it is essential to be where the customer is to be relevant and competitive. The omnichannel experience is seamless, keeping the customer at the centre of all operations and decisions
- Mobile-first -helps to stay ahead of the digital customer who wants everything in the now
- Speed in operations-today and tomorrow's retailer needs to be a step ahead of its customer. Ability to scale operations quickly and timely
- Retail know-how - the solution is customised to suit any retail environment, making it easy to deploy, monitor and implement
Shares of ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.226 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 225.55. The total number of shares traded during the day was 586 in over 86 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 227.9 and intraday low of 222.55. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 131658.