Hindustan Foods Ltd has announced the financial results for the period ended June 30, 2019.
- Operational Revenue for Q1-FY20 grew by 75.8% YoY.
- EBITDA grew by 60.5% on a YoY basis and EBITDA margins stood at 8.8% for the quarter which reduced by 74 Bps YoY.
- PAT for the quarter grew by 25% YoY and PAT margins are 3.86% which is a de-growth of 157 Bps YoY.
- The Coimbatore unit which started production in the Q4-FY19 ramped-up production in Q1-FY20. In addition to tea, the Company will start packing Coffee from Q2-FY20.
- The company bought shares from existing promoters of ATC Beverages Pvt. Ltd and now holds ~36%. ATC Beverages has signed a contract with Hector Beverages Pvt. Ltd. and it is expected to start production from Q3-FY20.
- The Extruded Foods manufacturing in Goa, the Leather Shoes business in Pondicherry & Vasai and the Pest Control manufacturing in Jammu continued to perform consistently.
Shares of HINDUSTAN FOODS LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.405 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 382.45. The total number of shares traded during the day was 2086 in over 21 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 405 and intraday low of 370.15. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 796644.