Dr. Lal PathLabs Limited (referred to as the "Company"; NSE: LALPATHLAB, BSE: 539524), a leading diagnostic and related healthcare service provider announces their financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2019.
Consolidated Performance Highlights: Q1FY2019-20 vs Q1FY2018-19
- Operating Revenue increased by 14.7% in Q1 FY 20 to Rs. 335.2 Cr vs Rs 2,92.3 Cr in the previous year same quarter. Underlying volume growth is 15.9% during the quarter
- Normalised EBITDA (after adjustment for stock based compensation, CSR cost & impact of Ind AS 116) for Q1FY20 grew 14.5 % to Rs. 90.8 Cr from Rs 79.3 Cr in the same quarter last year
- Normalised EBITDA Margin ex Ind AS 116 at 27.1% for Q1 FY20
- PBT is at Rs 89.4 Cr in Q1 FY20 vs Rs 75.4 Cr. in Q1 last year, a growth of 18.6%
- Profit after Tax in Q1 FY20 at Rs. 59.1 Cr as compared to Rs 49.7 Cr in Q1 last year, a growth of 19.0%
Shares of Dr. Lal PathLabs Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.1060.4 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1091.9. The total number of shares traded during the day was 21899 in over 330 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1094.05 and intraday low of 1060. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 23843883.