Minda Corporation Limited (referred to as "Minda Corp" or the "Company"; NSE: MINDACORP, BSE: 538962), the flagship company of Spark Minda today announced its un-audited financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2019. The company has delivered resilient performance in subdued economic environment with consolidated Revenue from operations of Rs. 7,083 mn and EBITDA margins of 9.5%.
Consolidated Q1 FY2020 vs Q1 FY2019
- Operating Revenue at Rs. 7,083 million compared to Rs. 7,783 million
- EBITDA margins at 9.5 % in Q1 FY2020 as compared to 9.4% in Q1 FY2019
- Absolute EBITDA at Rs. 670 million
- Net Profit margins at 3.0 % in Q1 FY2020 as compared to 4.6% in Q1 FY2019
- Absolute Net Profit at Rs. 212 million
Minda Corporation received NCLT order for merger of five domestic wholly owned subsidiary companies. Unified entity to benefit from efficiencies of scale along with simplification of corporate structure.
Shares of Minda Corporation Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.86.55 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 82.3. The total number of shares traded during the day was 2477 in over 217 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 86.55 and intraday low of 84.8. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 211837.