VA TECH WABAG LIMITED, a leading Indian Multinational Company in the water sector announced today its financial results for the quarter ended 30th June, 2019.
Q1 FY 19 - 20 Highlights:
- Order Book of over Rs. 11,700 Crore including Framework contracts
- Order Intake of Rs. 2,790 Crore
- Standalone Revenue of Rs. 324 Crore
- Standalone EBITDA of Rs. 46 Crore
- Standalone PAT of Rs. 19.9 Crore
- Consolidated Revenue of Rs. 457 Crore
- Consolidated EBITDA of Rs. 38 Crore
- Consolidated PAT of Rs. 2.6 Crore
Commenting on the results, Mr. Rajiv Mittal, Managing Director, VA TECH WABAG LIMITED said, "We are happy to note that our order intake momentum continues into the new Financial Year. With the recent order wins in Digha & Kankarbagh - the largest order under Namami Gange till date and the 10 year O&M in Agra & Ghaziabad - awarded under the 'One City One Operator model, we have already crossed 50% of our annual Order Intake guidance within the first quarter of the year. With such a strong order book, our focus will now be on executing well and profitably."
Shares of VA TECH WABAG LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.280.85 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 279.95. The total number of shares traded during the day was 7110 in over 461 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 289.75 and intraday low of 278.45. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 2027983.