Oil India Ltd's Board in its 505th Board Meeting held on 9th August, 2019 has approved the financial results for the period ended June 30, 2019 (Q1 FY 2019-20).
Key Highlights of Q1 FY20
- Due to fall in international crude oil prices, average Crude Oil price realisation is lower by 7.88% to US$ 66.33 / BBL in Q1 FY 2019-20 as compared to US$ 72.00 / BBL during Q1 FY2018-19.
- Average crude price reallsation in INR terms is also lower by 4.35% to Rs. 4,613.25/bbl in Q1 FY 2019-20 as compared to Rs. 4,823.28/bbl in Q1 FY2018-19.
- Average natural gas price reallsation during Q1 FY 2019-20 improved to US$ 3.69/MMBTU as compared to US$ 3.06/MMBTU in Q01 FY 2018-19
- Crude Oil production for Q1 FY 2019-20 is 0.813 MMT which is 3.67% lower than the crude oil production of 0.844 MMT during Q1 FY2018-19.
- However, Natural gas production during Q1 FY 2019-20 increased to 712 MMSCM, from 696 MMSCM during Q1 FY2018-19 registering an increase of 2.30%
- EBITDA for Q1 FY 2019-20 was lower by 3.86% at Rs 1,475.91 crore as compared to EBITDA of Rs 1,535.17 crore in Q1 FY 2018-19.
- There is a decrease of 11.15% in Profit After Tax (PAT) for Q1 FY 2019-20 at Rs 624.80 crore as compared to PAT of Rs 703.22 crore in Q1 FY 2018-19.
- Company has received 'NIL' comment from Comptroller & Auditor General of India on FY 2018-19 accounts, for the 17th consecutive years.
Shares of OIL INDIA LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.150.3 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 150.7. The total number of shares traded during the day was 41633 in over 509 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 153.55 and intraday low of 149.75. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 6295153.