Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has been named a Leader in the NelsonHall NEAT for Advanced Digital Workplace Servicesl.
TCS' intellectual property in support of digital workplace services (ignio™, MyPC for self-heal, Mobitio mobility platform), and dedicated practice for digital workplace services to meet the ever-evolving expectations of the end-user, were cited as key strengths.
"Enterprises are levering digital technologies in the workplace to improve the end-to-end employee experience and foster a culture of growth and innovation," said Krishna Mohan, Deputy Head, Cognitive Business Operations, TCS. "Our Leadership position is a testament to our consulting strength, Business 4.0™ framework, and ability to deliver the right digital experience by transforming all the aspects of the customer's workplace and ability to meet our customers' future requirements."
TCS has a comprehensive set of digital workplace services to create intuitive, immersive and intelligent workplaces, enabled by user empathetic design and agile execution to create delightful employee experiences. This is characterized by:
- Zero Touch IT: Machine First™ Delivery Model (MFDM™), powered by ignio™, a cognitive automation platform that uses its pre-built body of knowledge and context awareness to diagnose and fix IT operational issues autonomously
- Use of Next Gen Technologies: Speech analytics, biometrics, experience analytics and other emerging technologies
- Empowered User Experience: Persona-based omnichannel experience, leveraging a one-click solution for intuitive and immersive support
TCS' digital workplace services include:
- Digital Service Desk: Leverages TCS-built intellectual property such as Mobitio™, ignio, chatbots, digital assistants, speech recognition technology, and gamification. Mobitio is an enterprise mobility platform embedded with intelligent automation and real-time analytics to provide location-aware services, creation and tracking of service requests on the go, and enterprise social collaboration.
- Digital Workplace Studio: Monitors the end user landscape in real time, identifies potential causes of user issues, and triggers automated resolution. This helps enhance user productivity and experience.
- TCS lntellispace: Delivers a smart and intelligent workplace that provides a highly intuitive and immersive end user experience.
"With greater adoption of AI, analytics, advanced NLP and machine learning, enterprises are providing a more personalized approach and enabling wider enterprise collaboration to improve overall employee experience," said John Laherty, Senior Research Analyst, NelsonHall. "TCS provides industry-specific offerings across retail, life sciences, manufacturing, and utilities. With its Business 4.0 framework, MFDM and Enterprise Intelligent Automation unit that drive automation, focus on design thinking, and use of AI, TCS is helping organizations resolve issues before they reach the end-user, and drive a more proactive approach to Digital Workplace Services."
"Our design thinking-led consulting, customer-centricity, deep technical knowledge, investments in intellectual property, and ability to deliver measurable business outcomes, enable us to help customers create a dynamic collaborative workplace for their employees," added Krishna Mohan.
Shares of TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.2176.1 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 2161.65. The total number of shares traded during the day was 131169 in over 6935 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 2184 and intraday low of 2131. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 284384922.
1NEAT for Advanced Digital Workplace Services, John Laherty, NelsonHall, February 21,2019