Ashoka Buildcon Limited (BSE: 533271 / NSE: ASHOKA), an integrated EPC and BOT player, reported its financial results for the quarter and year ended 31st March 2019.
YEARLY FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Consolidated Income of Rs. 5,007 crores in FY19, growth of 37% y-o-y; EBITDA of Rs. 1,471 crores Standalone Income of Rs. 3,936 crores in FY19 against Rs.2,546 crores in FY18 recorded a growth of 55% y-o-y
- Standalone EBITDA of Rs. 631 crores with an EBITDA margin of 16% in FY19
- BOT division recorded a Toll Collection of Rs. 979 crores in FY19
- Total Consolidated Debt is Rs. 5,679 crores. The Debt on Standalone basis is Rs. 720 crores, which comprises of Rs. 245 crores of Equipment Loans, Rs. 325 crores of Working Capital Loans and Rs.150 crores of NCDs
STANDALONE QUARTERLY FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Income of Rs. 1,345 crores in Q4 FY19 against Rs. 764 crores in Q4 FY18 recorded a growth of 76.2% y-o-y
- EBITDA of Rs.220 crores with an EBITDA margin of 16.3% in Q4 FY19
Total order book of the Company as on 31st March 2019 stands at Rs 8,439 crores (excludes Rs.1,264 Cr of LOI received for RVNL Punjab and HAM for Tumkur IV package) , comprising of orders from Roads, Power T&D and Railways. Contribution from Roads BOT and Roads EPC to the total order book is at 55% and 25%, respectively. 11% is comprised by Power T&D, CGD contributes 1% and the balance 8% is the contribution from Railways space.
During the quarter, Ashoka Concessions Limited, subsidiary of the Company, won a Road HAM project in Karnataka worth Rs. 1,382 crores under Bharatmala from NHAI. In Railway division, the Company received an order worth Rs. 443 crores from Rail Vikas Nigam Limited in Ambala Division of Northern Railway, Punjab. Also, Company received an order from Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited worth Rs. 169 crores for rural electrification work in Jharkhand under Jharkhand Sampurna Bijli Achchhadan Yojana (JSBAY), Phase-II.
Shares of ASHOKA BUILDCON LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.128.45 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 121.95. The total number of shares traded during the day was 64210 in over 1560 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 131 and intraday low of 123.4. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 8173702.