Advanced Enzyme Technologies Limited (Advanced Enzymes; NSE: ADVENZYMES; BSE: 540025), a leading specialty biotech company, with global leadership in the manufacturing of enzymes, today announced their audited financial results for the quarter and year ended March 2019.
Financial Highlights - Q4FY19 vs Q4FY18:
- Consolidated Q4FY19 Sales up 2% YoY to INR 1104 mn against INR 1086 mn in Q4FY18
- Consolidated EBITDA for Q4FY19 stands at INR 497 mn against INR 484 mn in Q4FY18, up 3%
- Consolidated EBITDA Margin for Q4FY19 stands at 45% as against 45% in Q4FY18
- Consolidated Q4FY19 Net Profit up by 18% at INR 335 mn against INR 283 mn in Q4FY18
Financial Highlights - FY19 vs FY18:
- Consolidated FY19 Sales up 6% YoY to INR 4,196 mn against INR 3,957 mn in FY18
- Consolidated EBITDA for FY19 stands at INR 1,819 mn against INR 1,640 mn in FY18, up 11%
- Consolidated EBITDA Margin for FY19 stands at 43% as against 41% in FY18
- Consolidated FY19 Net Profit up 24% at INR 1,159 mn against INR 936 mn in FY18
Shares of Advanced Enzyme Technologies Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.193.3 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 187.7. The total number of shares traded during the day was 53843 in over 890 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 196 and intraday low of 185. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 10316272.