DLF has successfully completed the Qualified Institutional Placement of Rs 3,173 crore of equity and coupled with infusion of Rs 11,250 crore by the promoters, it has completely transformed its balance sheet.
With the debt overhang behind us and completion of all legacy projects, DLF will now work with enhanced focus on generating free cash flow through monetization of our ready to occupy inventory. The Company is now entering into the next wave of asset build-out at certain select marquee locations in both, residential and commercial segments, which will enable substantial ROE growth.
Financial Highlights for FY19 - DLF Group (Consolidated):
- Consolidated Revenue at the end of the fiscal was Rs 9,029 crore, up 18% as compared to last fiscal.
- EBITDA at Rs 2,805 crore, implying a 16% decrease from last year( Last year EBIDTA includes DCCDL EBIDTA of Rs. 1,098 crore for 9 Months)
- Net Profit for the fiscal stood at Rs 1,316 crore
- EPS at Rs 7.38
- 100% Dividend declared on enhanced capital
Financial Highlights for Q4 FY19 - DLF Group (Consolidated):
- Consolidated Revenue at the end of the quarter was Rs 2,661 crore.
- Net Profit for the quarter stood at Rs 410 crore
- EBIDTA at Rs 694 crore
- EPS stood at Rs 2.43
Financial Highlights for FY19 - DCCDL Group (Consolidated):
- Consolidated Revenue at the end of the fiscal was Rs 5,088 crore.
- Net Profit for the fiscal stood at Rs 1,400 crore
- EBIDTA at Rs 3,794 crore
- EPS stood at Rs 5.91
Operational Highlights - FY19
- Achieved net sales of Rs 2,435 crore during the year. (up from Rs. 1,000 crore in the last year )
- Completed projects of 6.3.msf (approx.)
- Net leasing of 1.54 msf in DCCDL group
- Our continued focus on execution has resulted in completion of all legacy projects.
- Handover in projects at advanced stages with more than 40% occupancy in Crest.
- 40% of Camellias customers have commenced their interior works.
DLF has delivered approximately 115msf, since its IPO. It has developed 28msf of rent yielding assets, the rental income of which has grown 18 times from Rs 155 crore in FY07 to Rs 3,140 crore in FY 19. It has developed 87 msf of projects under its development business.
Shares of DLF LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.173.85 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 171.2. The total number of shares traded during the day was 1551450 in over 9590 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 181.2 and intraday low of 172.15. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 272891333.