The Board of Directors of Precision Wires India Ltd at its meeting held on May 18, 2019, has recommended Final Dividend @ Rs. 2.50/- (50%) per equity share, on fully paid Equity Share of the face value of Rs. 5/- each. Interim Dividend already paid at 2/- (40%) during the year. Total Dividend for the year 2018-19 is Rs. 4.50/- (90%).
Shares of PRECISION WIRES INDIA LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.189 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 189.85. The total number of shares traded during the day was 306 in over 7 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 190 and intraday low of 184.1. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 57800.