The Board of Directors of Minda Industries Ltd has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 0.65 per equity share of Rs. 2 each (Face Value) i.e. 32.50% to the equity shareholders for the year ended on 31 March, 2019, subject to approval by the shareholders at the Annual General Meeting. The interim dividend of Rs. 0.45 per equity share of Rs. 2 each i.e. 22.50% was paid to the equity shareholders, during the quarter ended on 31 March,2019, therefore, the total dividend for the financial year ended on 31 March 2019 aggregates to Rs. 1.10 per equity share of Rs. 2 each i.e. 55%.
Shares of MINDA INDUSTRIES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.335.65 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 338.4. The total number of shares traded during the day was 2675 in over 132 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 343.9 and intraday low of 334. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 907260.