UCO Bank Ltd - Q4, FY2018-19 Financial Highlights
- Total Business of the Bank stood at Rs.317479.79 Crore as on 31.03.2019 against Total Business of Rs.305838.81 Crore as on 31.03.2018 registering a growth of 3.81%.
- Total Deposits of the Bank increased from Rs.181849.28 Crore (31.03.2018) to Rs.197906.78 Crore (31.03.2019) registering a growth of 8.83%.
- Savings Deposit has increased from Rs.54824.14 Crore (31.03.2018) to Rs.59376.47 Crore (31.03.2019) registering a growth of 8.30 %.
- CASA for the Bank has increased from 35.48 % (31.03.2018) to 43.45 % as on 31.03.2019.
- Gross Advances of the Bank stood at Rs.119573.01 Crore as on 31.03.2019.
- Operating Profit of the Bank for the quarter ended 31.03.2019 has increased to Rs.690.55 Crore from Rs.112.42 Crore for the quarter ended 31.03.2018 registering a growth of 514.26%.
- Net Interest Income of the Bank for the quarter ended 31.03.2019 has increased to Rs.1291.95 Crore from Rs.807.88 Crore for the quarter ended 31.03.2018 with a growth rate of 59.92 %.
- Non - Interest Income of the Bank for the quarter ended 31.03.2019 has increased to Rs.366.72 Crore from Rs.66.78 Crore for the quarter ended 31.03.2018 with a growth rate of 449.15%.
- Net Loss for the quarter ended March 2019 is reduced to Rs.1552.03 crore from Rs.2134.36 crore incurred during March 2018 quarter.
- Gross NPA of the Bank as on 31.03.2019 has decreased to Rs.29888.33Crore (25.00%) as against Rs. 31121.79 Crore (27.39%) as on 31.12.2018.
- Net NPA of the Bank reduced to Rs.9649.92 Crore (9.72%) as on 31.03.2019 from Rs 11755.61 Crore (12.48%) as on 31.12.2018
- Provision Coverage ratio of the Bank for the quarter ended 31.03.2019 has increased to 74.93% from 69.49% for the quarter ended 31.12.2018.
- Government of India infused Capital to the tune of Rs.3330 Crore during the quarter ended 31.03.2019 which is included in CET-I Capital.
- Capital Adequacy Ratio of the Bank improved and stood at 10.70 % and CET-I Ratio at 8.64% as on 31.03.2019 as against 9.33 % & 7.14 % stood as on 30.12.2018.
- Bank has also taken initiatives for reduction in RWA and reduced its RWA from Rs. 104910.81 Crore as on 31.03.2018 to Rs 97980.55 Crore as on 31.03.2019.
Shares of UCO BANK was last trading in BSE at Rs.17.9 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 17.05. The total number of shares traded during the day was 86894 in over 290 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 18.6 and intraday low of 16.9. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 1534573.
Source: Equity Bulls
|Click here to send ur comments or to email@example.com
Blue Dart Express Sales at Rs. 31,664 million
Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd board to announce 4th quarter results on June 2, 2020
Stovec Industries Ltd board to consider Q4, FY20 results on June 4, 2020
Greaves Cotton Limited board to approve Q4, FY20 results on June 5, 2020
CRISIL reaffirms commercial papers rating of Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
Gulshan Polyols Ltd Q4 PAT at Rs. 2.78 crore
Alkem Laboratories Ltd Board to consider FY20 results & Final Dividend on June 05, 2020
Wonderla Holidays Ltd Q4 FY20 PAT slides to Rs. 1.56 crore
S H Kelkar and Company Ltd consolidated Q4 FY2020 PAT at Rs. 12.02 crore
Kewal Kiran Clothing Ltd posts Rs. 15.76 crore consolidated PAT in Q4 FY2020
Gujarat Gas Ltd board to consider FY20 results, dividend on June 5, 2020
Kewal Kiran Clothing Ltd Board approves Dividend of Rs. 6
Deepak Nitrite Ltd reports consolidated PAT of Rs. 172.30 crore in Q4 FY2020
Coromandel International Ltd board recommends dividend of Rs. 12 for FY2020
Fiinovation Partners with Dhampur Sugar to help Delhi Slums Fight COVID-19 Pandemic
LTI Wins 2020 SAP® Pinnacle Award as the Industry Innovation Partner of the Year
Kotak Mahindra Bank fixes floor price for QIP as Rs. 1147.75
Wipro launches Global Channel Partner Program for innovative products and platforms
Shanthi Gears Limited announces financial results for period ended March 31, 2020
V I P Industries Ltd reports consolidated Q4 FY20 PAT at Rs. 9.52 crore
Coromandel International Ltd Q4 FY20 consolidated net profit at Rs. 234.20 crore
PRAJ Industries Ltd posts Rs. 24.86 crore PAT in Q4 FY20
Visaka Industries Ltd reports Q4 PAT of Rs. 6.85 crore
Maruti Suzuki partners with ICICI bank to offer customers specially curated, flexible EMI financing schemes
ITI Limited manufactures face shields -Joins fight against COVID19
Sundaram Finance Ltd board to consider final dividend for FY20
Add-Shop Promotions Ltd Board approves 3:4 Bonus Issue
Satia Industries Limited Signs Agreement with Minerals Technologies to Construct a 42,000 Metric Ton Per Year Satellite PCC Plant in India
Vakrangee announces corporate agency tie up with LIC
Symphony Limited board to announce 4th quarter results on May 29, 2020
Firstsource Solutions Ltd Q4 FY20 consolidated PAT climbs QoQ to Rs. 91.57 crore
Automotive Axles Ltd posts PAT of Rs. 5.75 crore in Q4
Daawat Basmati Rice celebrates relationships with # PehliDaawat Campaign
Newgen Software Technologies Ltd Board approves dividend of Rs. 2 for FY20
Automotive Axles Ltd board recommends dividend of Rs. 0.80
Newgen Software Technologies Ltd Q4 FY20 consolidated PAT up QoQ at Rs. 41.46 crore
McDonald's India Introduces Contactless Take-Out Service For Customers
Infosys and Avaloq Partner to Strengthen Wealth Management Capabilities through Digital Platforms
Reliance Power wins lawsuit in Indonesian Court, to get arbitration award of $68 million
Menon Bearings Ltd Q4 PAT at Rs. 3.30 crore
Indoco receives USFDA approval for Succinylcholine Chloride Injection USP
Steel Strips Wheels Ltd's tractor segment production running at 90% capacity
Orient Electric Ltd board to announce Q4, FY20 results, final dividend on June 1, 2020
Customer Safety in focus: Maruti Suzuki issues safety norms for True Value
Glenmark to commence another new Phase 3 clinical trial on a combination of two anti-viral drugs Favipiravir and Umifenovir in hospitalized patients of moderate COVID-19 in India
Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd's NPK-A plant resumes operation from May 25, 2020
Polyplex Corporation Ltd Q4 FY2020 consolidated PAT falls to Rs. 22.97 crore
InterGlobe Aviation Ltd board to consider Q4, FY20 results on June 2, 2020
Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd board to approve FY20 results, NCD issue on May 29, 2020
Polyplex Corporation Ltd Board approves final dividend of Rs. 6
Website Created & Maintained by : Chennai Scripts
West Mambalam, Chennai - 600 033,
Tamil Nadu, India
copyright © 2005 - 2019