UCO Bank Ltd - Q4, FY2018-19 Financial Highlights
- Total Business of the Bank stood at Rs.317479.79 Crore as on 31.03.2019 against Total Business of Rs.305838.81 Crore as on 31.03.2018 registering a growth of 3.81%.
- Total Deposits of the Bank increased from Rs.181849.28 Crore (31.03.2018) to Rs.197906.78 Crore (31.03.2019) registering a growth of 8.83%.
- Savings Deposit has increased from Rs.54824.14 Crore (31.03.2018) to Rs.59376.47 Crore (31.03.2019) registering a growth of 8.30 %.
- CASA for the Bank has increased from 35.48 % (31.03.2018) to 43.45 % as on 31.03.2019.
- Gross Advances of the Bank stood at Rs.119573.01 Crore as on 31.03.2019.
- Operating Profit of the Bank for the quarter ended 31.03.2019 has increased to Rs.690.55 Crore from Rs.112.42 Crore for the quarter ended 31.03.2018 registering a growth of 514.26%.
- Net Interest Income of the Bank for the quarter ended 31.03.2019 has increased to Rs.1291.95 Crore from Rs.807.88 Crore for the quarter ended 31.03.2018 with a growth rate of 59.92 %.
- Non - Interest Income of the Bank for the quarter ended 31.03.2019 has increased to Rs.366.72 Crore from Rs.66.78 Crore for the quarter ended 31.03.2018 with a growth rate of 449.15%.
- Net Loss for the quarter ended March 2019 is reduced to Rs.1552.03 crore from Rs.2134.36 crore incurred during March 2018 quarter.
- Gross NPA of the Bank as on 31.03.2019 has decreased to Rs.29888.33Crore (25.00%) as against Rs. 31121.79 Crore (27.39%) as on 31.12.2018.
- Net NPA of the Bank reduced to Rs.9649.92 Crore (9.72%) as on 31.03.2019 from Rs 11755.61 Crore (12.48%) as on 31.12.2018
- Provision Coverage ratio of the Bank for the quarter ended 31.03.2019 has increased to 74.93% from 69.49% for the quarter ended 31.12.2018.
- Government of India infused Capital to the tune of Rs.3330 Crore during the quarter ended 31.03.2019 which is included in CET-I Capital.
- Capital Adequacy Ratio of the Bank improved and stood at 10.70 % and CET-I Ratio at 8.64% as on 31.03.2019 as against 9.33 % & 7.14 % stood as on 30.12.2018.
- Bank has also taken initiatives for reduction in RWA and reduced its RWA from Rs. 104910.81 Crore as on 31.03.2018 to Rs 97980.55 Crore as on 31.03.2019.
Shares of UCO BANK was last trading in BSE at Rs.17.9 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 17.05. The total number of shares traded during the day was 86894 in over 290 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 18.6 and intraday low of 16.9. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 1534573.
Source: Equity Bulls
|Click here to send ur comments or to email@example.com
RIL arm completes acquisition of 100% stake in Hamleys Global Holdings Limited
Hester Biosciences Ltd board to consider Q1 results on July 31, 2019
Zydus announces completion of enrollment in three Phase III trials of Saroglitazar Magnesium in NASH
Caplin Steriles gets USFDA approval for Tranexamic Acid Injection
Mindtree Named a Preferred Partner for Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Service
The Ramco Cements Ltd bags two awards
Kalyani Forge Ltd board to consider Q1 results on July 26, 2019
Gujarat Hotels Ltd announces resignation of Ms Devkanya Roy Choudhury
Oriental Foundry Private Ltd awarded approval for Prototype BOXHNL Wagons
L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering awarded Marjan Oil Increment EPCI project in Saudi Arabia
Wipro Ltd awaits nod from SEBI for buyback offer letter
SKM Egg Products Export India Ltd board to consider final dividend, Q1 results on July 31, 2019
CARE Ratings Limited dumps CEO pending resolution of complaint against him
USFDA classifies Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd's Dahej facility as OAI
Firstsource Solutions Ltd appoints Mr. Vipul Khanna as MD & CEO
Mindtree Ltd Q1 net profit falls to Rs. 92.7 crores
CARE Ratings reaffirms ratings of S Chand and Company Ltd
Allahabad Bank reports borrowal fraud of exposure in SEL Manufacturing Ltd
Ind-Ra downgrades rating of Eveready Industries India Ltd
Thomas Cook India honoured with 'India Travel Partner of the Year 2018' Award by SAP Concur
Confidence Petroleum India Ltd board to announce first quarter results on July 26, 2019
Excel Industries Ltd board to approve quarterly results on Aug 13, 2019
MPS Ltd board to consider Q1 results on July 24, 2019
Newgen Secures Patent for Automated Quality and Usability Assessment of Scanned Documents
DFM Foods Ltd posts PAT of Rs. 7.63 crore in Q1 FY20
Sudarshan Chemical Industries Ltd board to approve first quarter results on Aug 7, 2019
Alkyl Amines Chemicals Ltd calls for board meeting on Aug 6, 2019
Torrent Power Ltd board to consider 1st quarter results on Aug 5, 2019
Shoppers Stop Ltd board to approve Q1 results on July 30, 2019
YES Bank Ltd reports net profit of Rs. 95.56 crores in Q1 FY20
OIL sign contract for the blocks awarded under OALP Bids Round II & III
MAGGI Fusian Noodles Records Overwhelming Sales On Amazon Prime Days
WIPRO Ltd Q1 FY20 consolidated PAT up YoY at Rs. 2387.6 crores
Mahanagar Gas Ltd board to consider Q1 results on Aug 8, 2019
Insecticides India Ltd board to announce first quarter results on Aug 2, 2019
Khadim India Ltd board to approve 1st quarter results on Aug 6, 2019
NMDC Ltd announces production and sales for June 2019
Ind-Ra updates on ratings of Rajkumar Forge Ltd
Menon Bearings Ltd Board declares Interim Dividend of Rs. 1.25
Jindal Stainless Limited clamps down on counterfeit market with a co-branding initiative
Aditya Birla Money Ltd Q1 PAT up at Rs. 3.49 crore
Rajratan Global Wire Ltd Board to consider Bonus Issue
Menon Bearings Ltd Q1 FY20 net profit slips to Rs. 4.73 crore
CARE Ratings Ltd Board to consider Q1 results & Dividend on July 31, 2019
Monsanto India Ltd board to announce quarterly results on July 24, 2019
Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd reports net profit of Rs. 19.84 crores in Q1 FY20
Cera Sanitaryware LtdCera Sanitaryware Ltd board to consider Q1 results on Aug 1, 2019
TATA Elxsi Ltd Q1 FY20 net profit falls to Rs. 48.79 crore
L&T Construction led JV secures contract for 100 MLD Desalination Plant
LTI to Acquire Advanced Analytics Firm Lymbyc
Website Created & Maintained by : Chennai Scripts
West Mambalam, Chennai - 600 033,
Tamil Nadu, India
copyright © 2005 - 2019