Trident Limited, a vertically integrated Textile (Yarn, Bath & Bed Linen) and Paper (Wheat Straw-based) manufacturer announced its financial results for the quarter and financial year ended March 31st, 2019.
Financial & Business Highlights:
- Total Income for the quarter Q4 FY19 stood at INR 1416.5 crore as against INR 1187.9 crores in Q4 FY 18 registering 19.2% growth Y-o-Y. Total income for financial year FY19 stood at 5265.3 crores against 4640.3 crores in FY18, growth of 13.5% Y-o-Y
- Home Textile Bed Linen volumes grew by 39.4% and Bath Linen sales grew by 6.5% Year on Year in Q4 FY19 as compared to same period last year;
- EBITDA for FY 19 improved by 12.6% Y-o-Y to INR 1029.2 crores compared to INR 914.0 crores in FY18. EBITDA Margin stood at 19.1% in Q4 FY19 & 19.6% in FY 19.
- Profit after Tax for the year stood at INR 370.9 crores in FY 19, up 39.5% Y-o-Y.
- EPS for the year stood at INR 7.28
- Net Debt stands at INR 2344 crores as on 31st March 2019 (INR 2621 crores as on 31st March 2018); Net Debt/Equity of 0.8x as on 31st March 2019 (1.0x as on 31st March 2018)
- Textile Segment Revenue grew by 13.5% to INR 4222.9 crores compared to INR 3720.9 crores in FY18. EBIT grew by 27.2% to INR 347.6 crores Y-o-Y.
- Paper Segment Revenue grew by 16.2% to INR 997.0 crores compared to INR 857.8 crores in FY18. EBIT grew by 35.1% to INR 370.5 crores Y-o-Y.
- Board Declared Final Dividend of INR 0.60 per fully paid up share of INR 10 each. Total Dividend declared for FY19 is INR 3.00 per share.
- Trident Limited conferred with Best Supplier Award for Office Supplies by Walmart India.
- 'The Extraordinaire- Brand' Award at Brand Vision Summit "The Game Changers" hosted by Nexbrands Inc.
Commenting on the performance, Mr. Rajinder Gupta, Chairman at Trident Group said:
"The year gone by has been immensely fruitful for us as we accelerated work on our growth strategy while continually upgrading the business operating system to guide our financial and operational excellence. We foresee 2019 as another opportunity to fulfill our commitments through an exceptional performance while generating healthy return for our stakeholders.
We will continue to create value and maintain Trident's excellence-centric mindset to achieve even stronger and better results in the coming years".
Shares of TRIDENT LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.65.05 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 67.05. The total number of shares traded during the day was 363430 in over 3074 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 68.95 and intraday low of 63.9. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 24405942.