Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL) through its wholly owned subsidiary Kalpataru Power Transmission Sweden AB signs
definitive agreement to acquire 85% stake in Linjemontage i Grastorp AB for an enterprise value of USD 24 Million.
Founded in 1993, Linjemontage specializes in EPC and O&M in power supply solutions and services for electricity networks up to voltage range of 400 kV. The Company has three main business areas, comprising of EPC of Substation, Transmission & Distribution Networks and O&M of Electricity Network Services.
Linjemontage's Order Book as on date is US$ 77 Million spread across Sweden and Norway.
- Market access and Qualifications for Nordic countries and Europe where KPTL currently has no presence
- Linjemontage's EPC, Technical & People expertise can be leveraged to pursue higher growth
- Professionally Managed Organization
- Low cost India manufacturing base to be used for efficient operations and scale-up market penetration in Europe
- Deal at EBITDA multiple of 6-7x (CY2019); Linjemontage Avg. ROCE of last 2 years is over 25%
- Linjemontage Avg. revenue growth of over 25% for last 3 years
- Transaction is expected to close in Q1FY20
Shares of KALPATARU POWER TRANSMISSION LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.433.75 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 444.85. The total number of shares traded during the day was 800 in over 71 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 438.7 and intraday low of 433.3. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 348017.