Zensar, a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with organizations across industries on their digital transformation journey, announced today that it will showcase solutions under the theme of "Experience Digital Returns," at Adobe Summit, Las Vegas, booth number 939, on March 26th-28th, 2019.
Sandeep Kishore, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Zensar said, "The Adobe Summit is the perfect platform for us to highlight our differentiated digital experience solutions to the industry. Businesses are looking for partners who are led by digital and Zensar' s unique Return on Digital® NeXT (New and Exponential Technologies) approach and Adobe's innovative offerings make for a winning combination."
Madhwesh Kulkarni, Senior Vice President and Global Head, Technology Transformation Group, Zensar added, "We are focused on enabling 'human experience' - centric digital marketing transformation journeys for our customers. Our collaboration with Adobe enables us to deliver contextual and relevant experience platforms for our customers."
S. Praveen Padala, Vice President, Enterprise Applications, Zensar commented, "We are excited to participate in Adobe Summit. Our relationship with Adobe helps us deliver multichannel (Web, Mobile, Social, Offline, Interactive) solutions for our clients. Our cutting edge Digital commerce solutions integrated with Adobe Experience Manager provide distinctive advantage to our clients in accelerating their growth. We are showcasing solutions that will help create intelligent marketing initiatives for customers who are keen to leverage Adobe Marketing Cloud offerings."
The company has made two strategic acquisitions in Foolproof, one of the leading UK-based Customer Experience Design agencies and Indigo Slate, a U.S.-based digital marketing strategy and design agency. These acquisitions have helped strengthen expertise and capabilities in user and market research, experience design, digital marketing strategy and design. Zenlabs has been set up as the innovation hub across multiple locations in India, the UK and the US; designed to build real-world, customer-focused solutions across next generation technologies.
Zensar will be showcasing the following suite of offerings:
Experience-Led Transformation using Digital Experience Platform (DXP) Powered by Adobe Experience Cloud
- Ready-to-use plug and play framework using Adobe Experience Cloud to accelerate your digital transformation
- Scalable, flexible & CICD-enabled architecture to improve go-to market time
- Decoupled front-end experience using SOFEA architecture so you can focus on engaging experiences without worrying about backend
- Responsive solution for all devices to deliver Omnichannel experience
Omnichannel Bot Solution
- Contextual conversion across channels using voice and text
- Smart intuitive conversation using NLP
- Automated LIVE agent switching based on sentiment, conversation pattern and more.
- Prebuilt security, enterprise and helpdesk system integrations
- Out of the box conversation analytics dashboards
DXP Design Studio
- Launch your marketing campaigns within minutes using DXP Design Studio
- Build any type of site by scaffolding jump start sites and utilizing as boiler plate for further enhancements
- SPA sites with built in SEO and Channel Analytics
- User and Role Management Capabilities to on-board multiple business units simultaneously
Shares of ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.229.2 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 231.3. The total number of shares traded during the day was 2626 in over 139 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 232.35 and intraday low of 227.75. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 604850.