GHCL Limited has launched a range of completely traceable Egyptian cotton bedding collection under the brand name "Nile Harvest" at the New York Home Fashions Market week. The "Nile Harvest" range entails the use of proven technology from Tailorlux Gmbh in Munster, Germany, to establish the source and secure complete traceability from gin to store. This technology involves the injection of a machine readable optical security marker at the gin which is a customized "optical fingerprint" and is only readable by smart, "lock and key sensors". The management of this process includes loT integration of all traceability data throughout the supply chain. This product will be marketed mainly in USA & UK. To know more you may visit www.nileharvest.com
GHCL also launched a collection of health & wellness bedding under the brand name "Meditasi" with nine distinct ranges. "Meditasi" means "meditation" in the Malay language. The collection focuses on improving the health and wellness and rejuvenating the user during sleep. The collection includes the following ranges -
- Radi-Pure, which nullifies the impact of radiation from electronic and wireless devices through the use of tiny Environ chips embedded in the seam of the fitted sheet
- Hydro-Bliss, is a hydration bedding that does not draw moisture from the skin
- Therma-Comfy, centers on cooling and rapid drying
- Derma-Gloss inhibits allergies and nourishes the skin
- Air-Fresh, purifies the air in the sleeper's microclimate
- Youth-Renew, anti-ageing sheets which prevent wrinkles
- Aroma-Lure, offers aromatic infusions including lavender, jasmine, vanilla and cinnamon
- Muscle-Resto, provides infrared energy for improved blood flow
- Relax-Max, helps foster better sleep quality by blending Tencel with a variety of sustainable elements including graphite, copper, and Cupro, derived from the cotton seed, as well as Kapok, which grows around the seeds of the Ceiba tree.
In March and September markets last year, GHCL had launched its brands REKOOP & CIRKULARITY. Speaking on the occasion Manu Kapur, President and CEO of GHCL Home Textiles said "the unique lntegriTEX technology helps establish provenance for Egyptian Cotton and secures its complete traceability right from the stage of ginning to products being at store shelves. Thanks to this technology, we will be able to infuse trust in our customers about the authenticity of the source of origin of Nile Harvest Egyptian Cotton and will be able to prove its existence all through the supply chain."
"It is proven beyond doubt that a good night's sleep is inextricably linked to a person's health and well-being. MEDITASI, our new bedding collection, has 9 innovative ranges that directly promote better sleep and a diverse array of health and wellness benefits, through the use of specific sustainable fibers like Cupro, Kapok, TENCEL™ and REF/BRA™, polyester infused yarns such as graphite and copper, select weaves and finishes. The collection includes interesting concepts such as thermal regulation, moisture management, radiation control and athletic recovery. This collection is our way of saying we care".
Shares of GHCL LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.233.2 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 234.75. The total number of shares traded during the day was 214044 in over 329 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 237 and intraday low of 228.7. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 49885881.