Reliance Home Finance Ltd. (RHFL), a subsidiary of Reliance Capital Ltd., announced its financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2018. The key highlights are:
- For Q3 FY19, the Total Income was Rs. 516 crore (US$ 74 million)
- Profit Before Tax at Rs. 88 crore (US$ 13 million) - Up 30%
- Assets Under Management at Rs. 18,288 crore (US$ 2.6 billion) - Up 24%
- Capital Adequacy Ratio was at 18.8% with Tier I capital at 12.7%
- Gross NPA Ratio stood at 0.9% as on December 2018
- Network expanded to 59 cities catering to approx. 140 locations
"Q3 FY19 has been a good quarter for us and we continued on the path of profitable growth. RHFL has a clear focus on expanding the book along with a robust growth in the net worth, without compromising on the asset quality. The Company will continue to make valuable investments in people, processes and technology to empower the customer and enable the sustainability of the business for delivering robust shareholder returns", said Mr. Ravindra Sudhalkar, ED & CEO, Reliance Home Finance.
Shares of Reliance Home Finance Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.26.45 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 26. The total number of shares traded during the day was 81090 in over 736 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 28.3 and intraday low of 26. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 2196747.