NACL Industries Ltd (formerly Nagarjuna Agrichem Ltd) has approved the results of Quarter 3 (Q3) for the period ended 31St December 2018.
- Total income for the Quarter ended December 2018 was Rs.201.59 Crs. compared to Rs.l88.50 Crs. showing a growth of 7%., and for the 9-month period Rs.705.49 Crs. compared to Rs.655.09 Crs. (net of Excise), showing a growth of 8% comparable to corresponding periods of the previous year.
- Earnings before Interest, Depreciation and Tax (EBIDT) and Profit After Tax (PAT) for the Quarter is Rs.15.42 Crs. and Rs.l.42 Crs. respectively compared to Rs.l7.28 Crs. and Rs. 1.42 Crs. in the corresponding periods of previous year. The EBIDT and PAT for the 9-month period stood at Rs.50.55 Crs. and Rs.7.77 Crs. respectively compared to Rs.58.34 Crs. and Rs.10.55 Crs. of the same period of previous year.
- The growth in Revenue has been mainly driven by Export of Technicals showing a growth of over 50% in both the Quarter and the 9»month from the corresponding period of the previous year. This is mainly on account of increased supplies to the contract manufacturing customers.
- There has been a decline in the Q3 of domestic retails, mainly due to the Rabi monsoon being subdued resulting in lower acreages being cultivated of Paddy, Pulses, etc., than that of the previous year, thus impacting Sales. However, the sales of key brands like Profex Super, Eraze, Index, Atonic remained strong.
- Reduction in the margins is mainly on account of lower volumes of domestic sales coupled with higher input costs and inadequate availability of raw-materials.
Market Scenario & Outlook:
Raw-material supply from China continues to be an area of concern. In view ofthe overall reduction of acreage of paddy, etc., there is Inventory buildup in the domestic market and this will have an impact in the coming quarters. The company is preparing for new to India products launch in the coming year.
The order book for exports is encouraging for the next quarter; however, it will be based on the supplies of the raw-material.
Shares of NACL Industries Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.33.75 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 33. The total number of shares traded during the day was 43281 in over 155 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 34.2 and intraday low of 31.35. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 1412252.