Dr. Lal PathLabs Limited (referred to as the "Company"; NSE: LALPATHLAB, BSE: 539524), a leading diagnostic and related healthcare service provider announces their financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2018.
Consolidated Performance Highlights: Q3FY2018-19 vs Q3FY2017-18
- Operating Revenue increased by 11.3% in Q3 to Rs. 2,925 million vs Rs 2,627 million in the previous year same quarter. Underlying volume growth is 12.1% during the quarter.
- Normalised EBITDA in Q3FY19 grew 16.3% to Rs.706 million from Rs 607 million in the same quarter last year, after adjustment for stock based compensation costs and CSR expense.
- Normalised EBITDA Margin at 24.1% for Q3 FY19 vs 23.1% in Q3 FY18.
- PBT is at Rs 679 mn in Q3 vs Rs 555 mn in Q3 last year.
- Profit after Tax in Q3FY19 at Rs. 461 million as compared to Rs 363 million in Q3 last year.
Shares of Dr. Lal PathLabs Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.1077.9 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1089.8. The total number of shares traded during the day was 15987 in over 967 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1111 and intraday low of 1065. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 17453422.