Sonata Software, a global IT services and technology solutions company, today reported its unaudited financial results for its 3rd quarter ended and nine months ended 31st December 2018.
Performance Highlights for the quarter:
- Revenues at Rs.844 Crores : growth of 42% QoQ;
- EBITDA at Rs.95 Crores : growth of 5% QoQ;
- PAT at Rs.64 Crores : growth of 3% QoQ;
- Cash and equivalents of approximately Rs.341 Crores (net of borrowings).
International IT Services:
- Revenues at Rs.284 crores; growth of 3% QoQ;
- EBITDA at Rs.76 Crores : growth of 3% QoQ;
- PAT at Rs.52 Crores : growth of 2% QoQ;
- Addition of 9 new customers.
Domestic Products & Services :
- Revenues at Rs.563 crores : growth of 73% QoQ;
- EBITDA at Rs.20 Crores : growth of 10% QoQ;
- PAT at Rs.12 Crores : growth of 9% QoQ;
Speaking on the results Mr. Srikar Reddy, Managing Director & CEO of the Company said - We continue to execute on our strategy to be a digital transformation partner through our unique Platformation™ methodology. In line with this strategy we made two acquisitions last quarter - Scalable Data Systems and Sopris Systems - both will strengthen our position as a strong Dynamics 365 partner globally.
Our investments in our IP, Brick and Click, Modern Distribution, Halosys and Rezopia and new technologies like RPA, AI, ML, and Platform Engineering for the Cloud, continue to differentiate us in our core verticals of Retail, Travel, CPG, Distribution and ISVs.
Shares of SONATA SOFTWARE LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.331 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 329.55. The total number of shares traded during the day was 23212 in over 988 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 336 and intraday low of 326. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 7703004.