Zensar, a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with global organizations across industries on their Digital transformation journey, announced today it has been featured in Novarica's Market Navigator Report: Business Intelligence Solutions for Insurers 2018.
This report provides an overview of the insurance specific business intelligence software solutions currently available to US insurers. The report contains profiles of key vendor solutions, summarizing the vendor organization, technology used, differentiators, client base, lines of business supported, deployment options, implementation approaches, upgrades/enhancements, and key functions.
Commenting on the inclusion, Sandeep Kishore, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Zensar said, "Our inclusion in this prestigious report covering the Insurance sector, underlines our work and expertise in this space. We are partnering with our customers by offering them customized solutions built on the Return on Digital® NeXT-New and Exponential Technologies framework designed to provide enhanced value."
"ZenAnalytica is a unique platform which helps our customers manage variety of data elements with pre-built Al and machine learning based business applications to provide domain-focused, advanced analytics. We have delivered significant business gains to our insurance clients leveraging ZenAnalytica and finding a mention in this industry leading indicator helps us to grow awareness about Zensar's capabilities," said Madhwesh Kulkarni, Senior Vice President and Global Head, Technology Transformation Group, Zensar.
ZenAnalytica provides a full-stack solution including extract, transform, and load (ETL) models, data warehouse, and Bl content. Zensar asserts that ZenAnalytica is a big data-enabled platform for end-to-end information management. The solution offers a blend of automation, process orchestration, and simple integration to deliver Bl and analytics. ZenAnalytica' s business intelligence functions include presentation/reporting, standard predefined reports, an ad-hoc reporting tool, data mining and analytics, predefined insurance specific dashboards, as well as report scheduling and delivery capabilities.
Key Functions and Differentiators:
- Pre-built canonical data models covering policy, claims, and customer billing,
- Use-case driven pre-built Bl business applications with multiple built-in visualizations that clients can plug and play in any environment,
- Independent Bl and predictive solutions that clients can merge as a single end-to-end solution,
- Conversational analytics to improve the digital experience,
- Jump start solutions under EDW data strategy like business-integrated data quality workbenches,
- Predictive workbench for application development, smart connectors.and code generators with the ability to provide ready insights and foresights using pre-built accelerators and conversational Al/Bl platform.
Shares of ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.226.1 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 225.25. The total number of shares traded during the day was 3247 in over 231 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 232.35 and intraday low of 220.1. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 737010.