- Revenues for 9MFY19 increased by 20% to Rs. 369 Crs
- Achieved full year EBIDTA of FY18 in 9MFY19 with EBIDTA margins of 22.2%
- Surpassed the full year profitability of FY18. 9MFY19 PAT is up by ~25% as compared to full year PAT of Financial Year 2018 with PAT margins of 12.8%
Result Highlights Q3FY19 on Y-o-Y basis :
Revenue Growth of 22%
- The Company recorded Revenue of Rs. 115 Crs during Q3FY19, as against Rs. 94 Crs in Q3FY18 a growth of 22%.
EBITDA growth of 40%
- EBIDTA for the quarter stood at Rs. 29 Crs higher by 40% as compared to Q3FY18 of Rs. 20 Crs. EBIDTA margins expanded by 327 bps to 25% as compared to Q3FY18.
Profitability growth of 44%
- The Company recorded a PAT margin of 13.5% higher by 203 bps as compared to Q3FY18. PAT for the quarter stood at Rs. 15.5 Crs with a growth of 44% Y-o-Y.
Result Highlights 9MFY19 on Y-o-Y basis :
Revenue Growth of 20%
- The Company recorded Revenue of Rs. 369 Crs during 9MFY19, as against Rs. 308 Crs in 9MFY18 a growth of 20%.
EBITDA growth of 39%
- EBITDA for the 9MFY19 stood at Rs. 82 Crs as against Rs. 59 Crs in 9MFY18 an increase of 39%. EBIDTA margins stood at 22.2% as compared to 19.1% for 9MFY18 an increase of 312 bps.
Profitability growth of 90%
- PAT for the 9MFY19 stood at Rs. 47.4 Crs as against Rs. 25.0 Crs in 9MFY18 an increase of 90%. PAT margin grew by 474 Bps as compared to 9MFY18. PAT margins for the quarter stood at 12.8%.
Commenting on the results and performance, Mr. Paresh Zaveri, Chairman & Managing Director of Aurionpro Solutions Ltd said: "We are pleased with the performance of your company for Nine Months ended December 2018 with revenue growth of 20%, EBITDA growth of 39% and Net Profit growth of 90%. There has been a comprehensive growth within all business segments witnessing further growth momentum.
We have surpassed the full year profitability achieved in FY18. 9MFY19 PAT is up by 24% as compared to full year PAT of Financial Year 2018. Higher profitability has been achieved on the back of focus on IP revenues and cost efficiency programs run across the company and higher utilization of existing resources which has helped to play out the operating leverage.
There has been a surge in inquiries for our cyber security business in the past couple of months and we are hopeful of reflecting it in enhanced order flows in near future which will boost our revenues and profitability.
We are actively looking out for more opportunities in the Smart Cities and Smart Transportation of government business in India and Globally and our strategic investment in SC Soft, Singapore has enhanced our capabilities in this segment and has enabled us to expand in newer geographies with improved margins We are confident of delivering stronger and sustainable performance from each of our business vertical which has immense growth opportunities moving forward."
Shares of AURIONPRO SOLUTIONS LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.134 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 132. The total number of shares traded during the day was 593 in over 27 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 134 and intraday low of 128.05. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 78604.