Financial Highlights for Q3FY19:
- Consol Revenue at Rs. 112.7 Cr; up by 116 % over Q3FY18
- Consol EBITDA at Rs. 30 Cr; up by 67 % over Q3FY18
- Consol PBT at Rs. 18 Cr; up by 59 % over Q3FY18
- Consol PAT at Rs. 13.9 Cr; up by 81 % over Q3FY18
Financial Highlights for 9MFY19:
- Consol Revenue at Rs. 351.9 Cr; up by 95 % over 9MFY18
- Consol EBITDA at Rs. 105.8 Cr; up by 57 % over 9MFY18
- Consol PBT at Rs. 72.8 Cr; up by 52 % over 9MFY18
- Consol PAT at Rs. 52.1 Cr; up by 64 % over 9MFY18
The Board of Directors in its meeting held today has approved and taken on record the unaudited consolidated financial results of Zee Learn Limited (ZLL) and its subsidiaries for the quarter ended Dec 31, 2018. For the first three quarters of fiscal 2019, ZLL reported consolidated revenue of Rs. 352 Cr, EBITDA of Rs. 106 Cr and PAT of Rs. 52 Cr showing growth all around.
Commenting on the Results, Mr. Ajey Kumar, MD, said "This has been an excellent quarter in terms of revenue and margins growth. The efforts that we have made in building new initiatives have resulted in very healthy EBITDA and PAT margins. We remain focused on driving rigor in our operations, generating strong cash flows and steering profitability to an even higher range. The MT Education synergies are on track and that is reflected in the results."
Commenting on the business performance, Mr. Debshankar Mukhopadhyay, CEO said, "We are approaching Q4 by recording growth on all parameters during the 9 months and thereby setting up a solid platform for the final quarter of FY19. MT Educare, our acquired entity is showing steady improvement in margins and growth on topline. We have built a leadership position in the businesses in which we operate and we shall continue to do so."
Shares of ZEE LEARN LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.35.95 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 35.4. The total number of shares traded during the day was 9599 in over 80 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 36.1 and intraday low of 35.3. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 344048.