The Board of Directors of Ravalgaon Sugar Farm Ltd in their meeting held today, i.e. 5th December 2018, has approved the following:
1. Sale of land measuring 1,118 sq meters along with staff quarters (built up area 330 Sq meters) thereon, on an as is where is basis for Rs 28 lacs. (all inclusive)
2. Sale of candy sugar plant and machinery on an as is where is basis for Rs 75 lacs plus taxes
3. Sale of candy sugar plant structure subsequent to the sale of plant and machinery.
4. Capital expenditure of Rs. 18 lacs towards construction of factory compound wall plus additional Rs. 20 lacs for any additional steps required to protect the property, as and when required in the future.
5. Transfer of unclaimed divident amount for the year 2010-11 to IEPF.
Shares of RAVALGAON SUGAR FARM LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.3400 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 3360. The total number of shares traded during the day was 67 in over 23 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 3528 and intraday low of 3350. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 234044.